Rebecca Lamb #43 greasy, grubby, house is the pits, no time to parent I’m flashing my tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, title courtesy of @Cooper123 edited a wee bit to fit. Continue talking about everybody’s favourite dumb & dumber of t’dales here...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
That thread title has made me giggle, imagine a potential employer in the future googling your name and this comes up 😂😂 she better really hope this ‘career’ lasts

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just catching up - ignoring people's questions about the product transferring is just appalling.

Reactions: 9
Does she still show or mention The Guuuurls? Feel like they haven't been mentioned in a while!

Reactions: 4
Does she still show or mention The Guuuurls? Feel like they haven't been mentioned in a while!
I was just thinking the same thing! They were very briefly on her stories I think not so long ago.

Does she ever show them being swept out either?

Reactions: 2
She's posted a pic of three eggs they've apparently laid. To be honest, the three eggs are probably the Cleanest and least grubby things to come from that household

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Steve has more teeth than face and it really bothers me. Poor begs it probably feels like she’s kissing a radiator 🤢.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.