Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I am living to see her wedding it can't come quick enough for me 😆😆😆 big bad Bev all done up like a dogs dinner, in neon or a leopard print number... the boys in suits 18 sizes too big for them, Steaver all red faced and stressed, looking for his wedding breakfast of two sausages...their family looking embarrassed to even know them, Beckeh looking like a mail order prostitute in her pound land veil and hooker shoes...It's gonna be glorious, they best not cancel it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Pussy Galore

I'm gonna say it... is she pinching her nips for the gram?
I'm sweating my tits off, no way are they erect like that 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61

KMDX

7BC44FCD-0650-4348-8158-1E9E0F18DFA7.jpeg
Mirror,mirror on the wall who is this size 10 greasy,sweaty butterball??....I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again.That mirror is fuckin fantastic!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

Kaywree

978DE62A-0CCC-4C8C-A4D3-7EC95E1B926C.png

Just leaving this here because I ABSOLUTELY FUCKING HATE the way she treats this baby. It’s not fucking hard to get well fitting shoes. They should fit like a glove and when they grow out of them quickly that’s life. Don’t have children if you’re a tight fisted cunt with everyone but yourself. Gets me raging.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Just because a child doesn’t go to nursery it doesn’t hold them back.
Her children are behind because she does bugger all with them.
it’s wonderful that you’re all fantastic parents who’s children go to nursery 🙄

Pretty sure tattle.life isn’t for me anymore 👋🏻
stop taking things that are said on here, about Rebecca, personally. These comments are not about you or your child. Children need interaction with others of the same age- usually through going to nursery or a play group or similar. I agree that if she was providing a stimulating home environment for him it wouldn’t be as bad but she’s not; she does nothing at all with that boy, we have seen many times that he wanders around that horrible house on his own. She’s not providing any proper care for him. If there was a nursery along the road from her you can bet your arse he would be in there all day every day but because it’s not right on her doorstep she simply cannot be bothered - even though it would be a far better environment for her child.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Stuffandsniff

Chatty Member
Right... I’ve had to make a new account because the one I usually post on makes it obvious who I am if my username is googled .

back in the day before kids and marriage .... my sister had “relations” with Steve .... he is a nice guy and not the massive knob he has turned into since he met that little (not anymore) smack rat.
She’s well known in the area she’s had more cock than happy mrs chicken.
She actually wanted to be a WAG 😂

also she airbrushes herself within a inch of her waist because she big now compared to her size 10 alter ego.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Bec3007

VIP Member
Okay so they bought a house and didn’t take their children’s education into consideration before buying it? So Woody won’t be going to nursery because there isn’t one close. Nope sorry, that’s not a good enough excuse.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 48

Bec3007

VIP Member
I love how she sizes up on her kids clothes and shoes when it’s not needed but she doesn’t with her own clothes and it’s very much needed!

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Pussy Galore

She needs to fuck off with her summer holiday poll "no because I'm too scared"
No because I cant risk my health as I care for an elderly neighbour, no because I cant afford it and NO because it's probably the most stupid idea and I can go away somewhere in the UK for a week and support UK business who are trying to get their business up and running again for their own livelihood.
Fuck off you twat

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Mum24

Chatty Member
Gnoccheh cos we luv Gnoccheh
Pizza just in case we want pizza wun night
Wheat biks well you know the aldi weetabix cos I can't say bisks
Grated cheese cos I cba to grate my ownnn being a boss babe and that
Some chocolate cos I love chocolate
Some biscuits cos I love biscuits
Some baking stuff cos I love baking stuff sniff
Some lemons to put in a cake or in my water, whole..
Some bananas to put in cakes or pancakes or milkshakes not to actually eat
Some strawberries for decorating my caaakes
1 carrot for our weekly meals
Handful of sweetcorn on our boiled roast bitatoes

Etc etc etc etc

Sniff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

serenmama

I have an eating disorder and watching this mess chow her way through everything, use that pissing magic mirror and preach self love is winding me right up now. I ate about 6 forks of cottage pie for tea, genuinely proud of myself, made from scratch with 4 veg blended up into the gravy in it and served with carrots and peas too you know cause even though I feel shit much kids still deserve the best I can offer. Oh and I started adding extra veg after reading on here, so thanks guys. Not bad for a bunch of nasty trolls 🤣😘

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Unknown5

VIP Member
I know it’s early but thread suggestion # mirror mirror on the wall who’s the vainest of them all
Edit- #mirror, mirror on the wall who’s the vainest of them all, greasy slop, a dirty top, steaver needs to get the chop

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Kids have got half a Yorkshire each. 👏🏻

Can you imagine a roast dinner with half a Yorkshire? Even her and Steve only have one each.

It's a fucking travesty.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Stuffandsniff

Chatty Member
Alfie was planned.... 😅😅😅 sure.
She’s a complete bunny boiler always has been . What do you expect with Bev as her Mum although I won’t go into that because it’s not cool. After all Bev doesn’t put her life online .
Want my prediction ...
House up for sale in the next 3 years.
The wedding will be delayed by another baby .
2025 they will be no more .
Then Steve will settle down with a country girl not a whore in wellies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Bec3007

VIP Member
There are multiple ways in which a child can be neglected. I understand your point but this is my opinion and it doesn’t matter whether she is an influencer or not those children are not well looked after. There is so many aspects in their home that can cause danger to them that are easily solvable that the parents are aware of but just dont care. Also even when they are “supervised” there isnt much supervision going on. Ignoring the schools concerns etc she is not meeting the educational needs of the child, clothing especially shoes that do not fit are not meeting the needs of the child, and there is defo emotional neglect.

I understand it is not a severe level of neglect but there is a small level of neglect there. Rebecca needs to educate herself and not let her stubbornness and belief she is better than everyone get in the way of her being a decent mother to those boys. Im not here to cause an argument etc but I feel so sorry for those boys and how much their early years are going to have a prolonged impact on their life.
I have mentioned this before and been jumped on.

I used to always said there is worse happening in the world and worse cases of neglect but I for one am sick of doing that. Just because there is something worse going on, doesn’t mean that what is happening to those boys is ok. That’s exactly why I never spoke up as a kid, because it was drilled into people that as long as your fed and clothed it’s ok. ITS NOT ALWAYS OK. Yes the boys are fed, yes they have a roof over their head and everything else but no mother should be allowed to sell her kids to make a profit and I say that about everyone, not just Rebecca. What she’s done to those boys online will come back and haunt them and sadly it’ll be on the internet for the rest of their lives. That is not ok. I only hope those boys don’t struggle with it all as they get older. A child’s mental health is much more important than a pay check.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Mum24

Chatty Member
Also who said she never took the dogs anywhere... Well they're going to the stream and taking the dogs today 😂 Honestly 😂😂
Tattle.life, improving the lives of insta dogs and kids since 2019 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40