Rebecca Lamb #43 greasy, grubby, house is the pits, no time to parent I’m flashing my tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go again “love the skin you’re in” with a photo of her rolls all on show on her stories

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I am a very similar height (5 foot 3) and shape as her, my problem areas are also my thighs, bum and tummy but the difference is I am a size 14 and don’t kid myself into saying I am a size 10.. it’s just a blatant lie 🤥

Reactions: 19
7BC44FCD-0650-4348-8158-1E9E0F18DFA7.jpeg
Mirror,mirror on the wall who is this size 10 greasy,sweaty butterball??....I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again.That mirror is fuckin fantastic!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Her workouts always make me laugh, the staged/faked faces as if she’s putting loads of effort in... not on the first rep hun

Aaahhh how jealous we are of how (in denial) positive about your body we are.
Your inspiring quotes are keeping me going 🙄
So jealous of your insane workouts
So jealous of the stages photos of your kids forcing them to smile like the 'besties' they are... bleeping pisses me off influencers always say their kids are besti3s and love eachother soooo much... Mine spend most of the time hitting and pulling eachother hair and screaming at eachother 😂😂

Actually I am jealous huns.. Jealous that someone as basic and workshy as her can earn up to 5k a month whilst I worked my but off being a home carer for less than £300 a month.

Might watch the home bargains haul, I need a laugh 😂

Edit to add pic...
Have a bleeping day off love it is so bleeping boring.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Same tit, different day *yawn* bleeping boring now Rebecca, like groundhog day.

Reactions: 17
Oh please, Rebecca! Yes you do give me some motivation, but not the kind you're thinking - you motivate me to drink plenty of water, eat healthier, maintain personal hygiene, the list goes on... all so I don't end up like the greasy, flabby mess that you are.
I am so done with these ridiculous 'love yourself' bullshit posts. Every bleeping week! Give it a rest, you dirty sweaty cow!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Finally Becky’s influencer status is working, she’s inspired the sequel! I wonder if she will star in it...

A62D5D3A-E683-4D07-BB6D-1BFD019DA2DB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Go shower you stinking mess and eat a salad ffs. Sick of her lately. So repetitive and boring now 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her crappy insta posts banging on about loving yourself are so dangerous. Tell that to someone who’s battling anorexia for example, I don’t think reading that idiots post would all of a sudden make everything better for them.

Also I do not have to love myself to love others. What a load of shite

Reactions: 21
Her crappy insta posts banging on about loving yourself are so dangerous. Tell that to someone who’s battling anorexia for example, I don’t think reading that idiots post would all of a sudden make everything better for them.

She's just a mess isn't she, how many inspirational quotes and self love drivel can you spout. Who the duck loves themselves so they can love others more. It's just words, has no meaning behind it to her, it's just words so she can post yet another grid post about herself with her flabby belly hanging out pretending that she's there for everyone when all she wants is people to drool over her, tell her how amazing and refreshing she is and fuel her for the next tits out post tomorrow.

Reactions: 20
What a surprise, Woodys running around alone upstairs while Begga eye fucks herself again 🙄

Reactions: 18
She needs to take a day off loving herself that one and get into the real world. Once or twice is one thing but almost every bleeping day now is just boring, posting about self love so often screams how desperate she is for validation. We get it, you love yourself, now duck off 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Came here to say this. She is Toxic, because as much as she talks about loving your body and body positivity, she uses photoshop and lies about her dress size. Personally I don't care if she's a size 10 or a size 30,as long as she's honest. Being a habitual liar is the reason she shouldn't be an influencer. Her posts can have a very negative impact on someone who may be struggling with an eating disorder, or weight issues or maybe problems with their image. Any idiot can call themslf an influencer and post on social media, without being monitored or governed. They shouldn't be allowed to cause harm to others by dishonesty or lack of knowledge, just so they can make money or feed their own need for attention

• Heart
Reactions: 21
“Alarm set ready for another productive day” how she can call her day productive just baffles me. Her everyday is most people’s lazy Sunday
This is what cracks me up about her, last night she's all motivation and alarms set for a productive day then cut to today's stories and she's having a 'garden' day, letting your pets out, showering and sitting around the back looking at Instagram is her being productive ? That what all the inspiring quotes were leading up to, really !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Wears a bikini inside for an ad.. wears boots out in the garden in nearly 30 degree heat 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
OH. MY. GOD. I am sick of her harping on about loving her bodeh and loving your bodeh and everybodeh loving their bodehs like it is the most important thing in the world? Health is most important Beckeh and how healthy looks differs from one person to another. And I also don't choose who I am friends with and who I love based on their bodehs, I'd much rather be friends with someone who is kind, caring and maybe makes me laugh once in a while!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.