Rebecca Lamb #43 greasy, grubby, house is the pits, no time to parent I’m flashing my tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im convinced she cant get those chickens back in their coop! 😁 You harldy see them (i dont blame the poor chickens not wanting to go back in that little space) im still not sure all those eggs are laid are from the chickens! Cant she rehome them already for their sakes

Reactions: 10
Im convinced she cant get those chickens back in their coop! 😁 You harldy see them (i dont blame the poor chickens not wanting to go back in that little space) im still not sure all those eggs are laid are from the chickens! Cant she rehome them already for their sakes
Same! For all the talking she did about getting them she barely shows them now.

Reactions: 6
She’s definitely bored of the chickens, the novelty’s worn off. She only wanted them to show off their tiny little supehhh cute coop on the gram. Didn’t do her research beforehand and now she’s massively regretting getting them to begin with

Reactions: 12
She loves getting her ego stroked when people tag her in their crappy baking stories. It’s banana bread!! Was around long before Rebecca Lamb took Instagram by storm. I hope she realises people only tag her so she shares their account and it’s “exposure” for them

Reactions: 16
Long time lurker here! I don’t know if any of you follow the person who wrote how much she loved Bega on yesterday’s post (don’t know if I’m allowed to say her name) but she’s been gifted teeth whitening from the mysterious Gryn!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Long time lurker here! I don’t know if any of you follow the person who wrote how much she loved Bega on yesterday’s post (don’t know if I’m allowed to say her name) but she’s been gifted teeth whitening from the mysterious Gryn!
I never saw this!! Do you have a screenshot?

Reactions: 2
‘An actual angel’ 😂😂😂😂😂 ffs she must be even more of a twit than beggy 🤦🏻‍♀️
That girl has a lovely house, is pretty and holidays in exotic locations (not Tenerife) such as the Dominican republic, Jamaica and Cape Verde.......

Why would someone who seemingly has so much going for them idolise stinky beggy 🤮🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Oh wait I know she's a small influencer wanting to grow her following 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

She’s definitely bored of the chickens, the novelty’s worn off. She only wanted them to show off their tiny little supehhh cute coop on the gram. Didn’t do her research beforehand and now she’s massively regretting getting them to begin with
She says she so badly wants a daughter but it would be exactly the same story if she managed to trap Steaver for the third time..... Everything she does she's obsessed with for a few weeks then can't be arsed.. mabel, the gehrrlllllsss, even poor little woody bless him was favourite child for a while then as soon as he turned one became a massive inconvenience to her I don't see that a baby girl would be any different.

She says we're all jealous but to be honest she's had a tit life being chained to the kitchen in a house owned by Steve since she was 18, she thinks all these "new things" she gets or gives birth to, will bring her happiness and fix everything, but they never will until she addresses the root cause of the problem 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Has anyone heard back from channelmum or iconic ?
Nope, I was so angry yesterday I emailed channel mum too, that siobhan it was a very long email about her constant tit show. They better take this seriously now, she needs to be accountable for her actions and apologise!! It’s gone on far too long with all these complaints just dismissed, it’s beyond a joke now.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just seen the pic she posted on her stories saying don't worry if other people like you do you like you? All I could think of was Chris Griffin from family guy when he's dressed up and says 'would you do me? I'D do me'. Daft observation I know, but I tend to notice weird things like that lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Nope, I was so angry yesterday I emailed channel mum too, that siobhan it was a very long email about her constant tit show. They better take this seriously now, she needs to be accountable for her actions and apologise!! It’s gone on far too long with all these complaints just dismissed, it’s beyond a joke now.
I totally agree with you. I’ve emailed too but not received a response!

Reactions: 8
Just seen the pic she posted on her stories saying don't worry if other people like you do you like you? All I could think of was Chris Griffin from family guy when he's dressed up and says 'would you do me? I'D do me'. Daft observation I know, but I tend to notice weird things like that lol
Omg yes!!! Hahaha

Reactions: 5
Beaver boy isn’t looking to healthy these days. Really scrawny and ill looking..... Just saying. And parking my bum for the next instalment of Stinkys tit show 🍿🍿🍿

Reactions: 8
She says she so badly wants a daughter but it would be exactly the same story if she managed to trap Steaver for the third time..... Everything she does she's obsessed with for a few weeks then can't be arsed.. mabel, the gehrrlllllsss, even poor little woody bless him was favourite child for a while then as soon as he turned one became a massive inconvenience to her I don't see that a baby girl would be any different.

She says we're all jealous but to be honest she's had a tit life being chained to the kitchen in a house owned by Steve since she was 18, she thinks all these "new things" she gets or gives birth to, will bring her happiness and fix everything, but they never will until she addresses the root cause of the problem 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
I don‘t think so. I mean the point you make about her impulsively getting new things to feel happy - yyy - but I really do think she’d be happier with a daughter. Alfie’s the first born so he’s the golden child. If she had a girl it’d make her life (Instagram) perfect, a little doll to dress up and play with.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.