Rebecca Lamb #41 Homeschooling is a breeze, she left school with nothing more than 4 E’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think that Meldrum’s removal from social media will encourage other vloggers and influencers like beggy lamb to come off of social media too?
I doubt it very much, they are too greedy. They will only leave if they have no other choice like meldrum.

Reactions: 14
Do you think that Meldrum’s removal from social media will encourage other vloggers and influencers like beggy lamb to come off of social media too?
Not a chance.. Too greedy.. Especially Rebecca now with her huge mortgage... There's no way she'd be willing to get a job at tesco or something

Reactions: 13
Not a chance.. Too greedy.. Especially Rebecca now with her huge mortgage... There's no way she'd be willing to get a job at tesco or something
Could you imagine Rebecca getting a normal job...something goes wrong she'd be shouting "do you not know who I am!"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did anyone see this in the news about Dele Alli. He mocked corona virus too! Could you imagine if this happened to instagrammers and youtubers!

Alli, 24, put a video on Snapchat in February in which he joked about the outbreak and appeared to mock an Asian man.

The England international has also been fined £50,000 and ordered to under take an education course.

Reactions: 9
Could you imagine Rebecca getting a normal job...something goes wrong she'd be shouting "do you not know who I am!"
I had a very difficult client to deal with this morning who didn't like the advice I was giving her she was getting ruder and ruder and the atmosphere was getting more tense. I wonder, should I have just called her a troll and blocked her from our office phone and email 😂😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
I had a very difficult client to deal with this morning who didn't like the advice I was giving her she was getting ruder and ruder and the atmosphere was getting more tense. I wonder, should I have just called her a troll and blocked her from our office phone and email 😂😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Omg yes hun do you not know how to handle rude people? Sniff you just click the super cute block button on your phone and email sniff, nowun should have to put up with nasty trolls, they're just bullies hun, sniff, she was just jealous of you.

Sniff

Super cute

• Haha
She’s been quiet today, wonder if the chickens have escaped while they can.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He owns a company called Gryn Ltd but it’s not a teeth whitening company.
Taken from Companies House:
Gryn Ltd company number 11511885
Nature of Business - retail sale via mail order houses
Had a huge turnover of £2127 in a year 🥴
But selling whitening kits just like anything else is retail so not sure how this post proves his company isn’t teeth whitening stuff

Reactions: 3
No update on the gurrlls today.. hopefully they've managed to escape from her boring and dull life

Reactions: 10
FFS here we go AGAIN...“Make goals and Smash them” sooooo guys I’ve got a really prettehhh cute note book and stuff, I’m going to write my goals down and stuff and I’ve drawn some supehhh cute Little flower things around the title and stuff to make it look supehhh cute and prettehh.....YAWN YAWN 🥱
1st goal to achieve lard arse is to stop fuckin sniffing and stuff!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
FFS here we go AGAIN...“Make goals and Smash them” sooooo guys I’ve got a really prettehhh cute note book and stuff, I’m going to write my goals down and stuff and I’ve drawn some supehhh cute Little flower things around the title and stuff to make it look supehhh cute and prettehh.....YAWN YAWN 🥱
1st goal to achieve lard arse is to stop fuckin sniffing and stuff!!!
She’s so embarassing😂 like a 12 year old with her pretty pens and highlighters with no idea!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I am just caught up as been busy with a new home, I am so pissed off with the disgust in her voice of the furlough chat on that video!! My partner was laid off from a job just before lockdown as the company he worked for laid off most of their staff (really wish they had kept them on to be furloughed 🙃😩) we are now living off my 80% furloughed wage which isn't great! We have both been to uni and worked so so hard and still struggle with money (we do have savings but have obv just bought a house and need money for that) We bought a house back in April, and are now scrimping as I'm not back at work yet which I hate, my partner has applied for every job you can think of, he's currently delivering pizzas on an evening just to help! Like I have a choice in being fuloughed 🙄 Plus... Why does it matter? We've paid our fair share of taxes? Fck off with your 5k a month and shove it right up Steve's arse!! People in the world are STRUGGLING if you hadn't noticed!! Peoples businesses are closing!!! Go and support small local business rather than feeding your boys Mcdonalds 😡😡 I could say sooo much more but I need to stop myself ✋😡

• Heart
Reactions: 48
That greaseproof paper she used for the Oreo millionaires shortbread was rank! Also, why is she showing those slabs of traybake at the end of the video like that. Pawing all the food with her filthy mitts 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Rebecca and Steve are clearly struggling. That’s exactly why they haven’t done up the house, that’s why their food shop is pathetic and sadly that’s why the boys get bugger all. Nothing about their life screams extravagant. They were better off in their old house when Steve was working at his dads company.

Reactions: 18
I am just caught up as been busy with a new home, I am so pissed off with the disgust in her voice of the furlough chat on that video!! My partner was laid off from a job just before lockdown as the company he worked for laid off most of their staff (really wish they had kept them on to be furloughed 🙃😩) we are now living off my 80% furloughed wage which isn't great! We have both been to uni and worked so so hard and still struggle with money (we do have savings but have obv just bought a house and need money for that) We bought a house back in April, and are now scrimping as I'm not back at work yet which I hate, my partner has applied for every job you can think of, he's currently delivering pizzas on an evening just to help! Like I have a choice in being fuloughed 🙄 Plus... Why does it matter? We've paid our fair share of taxes? Fck off with your 5k a month and shove it right up Steve's arse!! People in the world are STRUGGLING if you hadn't noticed!! Peoples businesses are closing!!! Go and support small local business rather than feeding your boys Mcdonalds 😡😡 I could say sooo much more but I need to stop myself ✋😡
Is your partner not entitled to furlough? I thought if you was still on the company’s payroll books in February They had to furlough you! Please don’t quote me on that, but I’m sure that’s what I was told!

Reactions: 5
That satchet clearly says for babies! Woody is nearly 3 years old! Just buy him fresh fruit. Stop treating him like a baby. 😏

another cake!?!?!??!!? didn't she just make one yesterday, and the day before that and every f*cking day for the past week? :oops: :ROFLMAO:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.