Rebecca Lamb #41 Homeschooling is a breeze, she left school with nothing more than 4 E’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"keep smiling and everything will work out, keeping positive is key"

I bleeping LOATHE blanket statements like this. They're dismissive and thoughtless. Smiling doesn't fix everyone's problems, and actually for a lot of people things don't work out.
Not everyone feels like they have something to smile and feel happy about.
If it was as simple as keeping positive and smiling there would be no depression or suicide in the world.

She really is an insensitive head. Can we get her cancelled already 😤😤😤
I thought exactly the same, listening to the radio yesterday they suggested 10,000 people were made redundant yesterday. How can anyone be so insensitive?

Reactions: 15
It honestly wouldn't surprise me if Beggy was selling her homemade baking (🤢🤔) I see no other feasible reason for a huge cake or pile of fudge every single day?! Surely they can't be eating them all themselves!
The rolls on her body positivity post are proof she’s not selling her baking, she’s baking every day cos she’s sat there every night shovelling it in!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 151954Hands up tattlers who thinks beggy has wrote this message herself??? I bet my life savings she has!! 🤚🏻 The multiple use of the wordS “so” and “mama”...both of which are beggy simpletons buzz words 🙄🙄
No mention of Beggy having a wonderful fiancée, only 'beautiful home and childten'. This sheep can also have a life like Beggy, if she finds a bloke with money, gets pregnant and then lives a life of obvious misery, because instead of clubbing and holidaying with her mates, she's isolated in a dungeon, with, no skills, very few friends and pretending to live the country life she loves, which is really her partners dream, but because he's her meal ticket, she has no choice.
Also just watched Steve on his stories cooking he irritates me when he speaks like that, because it's clearly not the way he really speaks. He's advertised on his own IG and his Ads are far better than Beggy, infact he approaches them in a very professional manner. So the rough/blokey way he comes across in his cooking story is clearly an act. Suppose that sums them both up. FAKE

Reactions: 12
That tie dye outfit she bought, surely anyone would laugh at that and return it. It's not flattening and looks like something a kid would wear. Why would anyone keep that? Nevermind trying to influence other people to wear it. She's clueless.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"keep smiling and everything will work out, keeping positive is key"

I bleeping LOATHE blanket statements like this. They're dismissive and thoughtless. Smiling doesn't fix everyone's problems, and actually for a lot of people things don't work out.
Not everyone feels like they have something to smile and feel happy about.
If it was as simple as keeping positive and smiling there would be no depression or suicide in the world.

She really is an insensitive head. Can we get her cancelled already 😤😤😤
keep positive coming from the woman who’s been moaning the last few days about how rubbish she feels 👍🏽😂 She is literally so bleeping boring and has nothing else to say because she is so thick

Reactions: 21
6A48D644-DDB9-4358-A19D-AA873F1732A1.jpeg
FEC2232B-4AE6-4CAF-A1D7-71201F503618.jpeg

She wears a ‘10’ because they’re so oversized???? Yeah they do look slightly oversized..... ON THE MODEL!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She so thick the style mom jeans are meant to be loose. So this thick twit has sized down to make them ‘ comfy and snug’ if anything u size up on them bleeping hell.

• Haha
So she usually wears a 12 in jeans does she? But tells everyone she’s wearing a 10. The mom jeans look spray painted on her and not at all like they are supposed to look. She does realise they aren’t skinny jeans doesn’t she? Probs not though thinking about it 😂

All these positivity posts just proves she doesn’t suffer with mental health issues like she claims she does. I can’t speak for everyone but I’m sure most people with mental health issues find it incredibly difficult to be positive. I know I do, anxiety is a witch.

I have never known someone to be so insensitive or self centred. She honestly just doesn’t give one tit unless it’s about herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I thought exactly the same, listening to the radio yesterday they suggested 10,000 people were made redundant yesterday. How can anyone be so insensitive?
It's alright for Beggy who's barely worked a day in her life. She can just sponge off Beaver boy and beg for freebies on the daily.
She is so out of touch with the real world its ridiculous. We all can't just sit in our "office" all day stuffing our face with cake, making crappy tiktoks and letting our kids parent themselves.

All these positivity posts just proves she doesn’t suffer with mental health issues like she claims she does. I can’t speak for everyone but I’m sure most people with mental health issues find it incredibly difficult to be positive. I know I do, anxiety is a witch.

I have never known someone to be so insensitive or self centred. She honestly just doesn’t give one tit unless it’s about herself.
I can't speak for everyone, but personally after suffering with problems myself I would NEVER tell people to just "be positive" or "keep smiling" bevause I know how empty and vapid it is. Empty dismissive statements that can be very damaging to people who will then think there's something wrong with them cos they can't just "cheer up"
She's a bleeping imbecile and she's proper got my goat today. Her stupid face and her stupid statements make me sick.

View attachment 152139View attachment 152141

She wears a ‘10’ because they’re so oversized???? Yeah they do look slightly oversized..... ON THE MODEL!
That "top" which I'm pretty sure is pj's, is also cutting the circulation off to her arms. Tragic. She thinks she's making herself look slim by wearing tight clothes but all she's doing is making herself look like a sausage bursting out of its skin.

Reactions: 23

Speaking from my own experience with PTSD, anxiety and depression after Dv.
Your right it is incredibly hard to feel positive. I'm always waiting for things to go wrong or thinking good things won't last.
I had a lot of counselling and CBT which has helped change my attitude towards things and made me realise how lucky I am to be where I am today.
Thinking positive unfortunately won't stop corona virus a vaccine and following Gov guidelines hopefully will.
As influencers who have a large following they should talk about what's going on in the world. Life isn't perfect for no one. But there is probably young and impressionable teenagers who watch her videos and many others who lie etc and believe everything they say. Be positive and everything will be okay!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t think there is anything wrong with Rebecca’s weight.
Feel you damn self hunny.... and stuff 🙄

but if this is a size ten I’m the bleeping queen of England so bow down to me witches and bring me cheesecake and knockiee...
And, stuff 🙄

DAA34D75-498D-4DAD-97D4-5BFC7F9EB045.jpeg

Just be honest!!!!!!! “These are a size 12”
and we all lived happily ever after.
The end.

she’s bringing the girls up in a cruel world, god forbid slutty Sue is a size 14 or Peppa has chunky thighs,
Candy will be fine, she’s so funny and stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t think there is anything wrong with Rebecca’s weight.
Feel you damn self hunny.... and stuff 🙄

but if this is a size ten I’m the bleeping queen of England so bow down to me witches and bring me cheesecake and knockiee...
And, stuff 🙄

View attachment 152171
Just be honest!!!!!!! “These are a size 12”
and we all lived happily ever after.
The end.

she’s bringing the girls up in a cruel world, god forbid slutty Sue is a size 14 or Peppa has chunky thighs,
Candy will be fine, she’s so funny and stuff.
this is her slimming mirror which take a good couple of stone off her too

Reactions: 3
this is her slimming mirror which take a good couple of stone off her too
the only stones coming off are the stones on the garden wall,
she’s fat shaming HERSELF with these lies while promoting body positivity.

the poor girls is all I’ll say 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's so desperate to be a slim a ljc but she's just got a different body shape.. Nothing wrong with her body but she lies about her size, and doesn't dress for her shape... She would look much better in looser clothing... She dresses like she's 19 still... Dressing nicely or for your age doesn't have to be frumpy or 'mum' like.. Even a nice pair of palazzo pants and a white tee she'd look much nicer and more grown up...
I'm no fan of ljc but at least she has acknowledged the schools, corona virus and people's redundancies and not just pretended nothing is going on.

Reactions: 8
While I'm on one I've just been over to Steve's insta. Why the duck did he make 2749603 over how to make "spam tattie cheese"

Put some tatties in a pan. Cube the spam and put it in. Add cheese. Job bleeping done.
They're both so thick they take 5 years to make a single simple point.

Also who the duck would even eat that. I have days where we have freezer teas and stuff but that's just rancid.

Reactions: 10
We watch your kids sleeping,
We watch your kids brush their teeth,
We watch you kids eating, fighting, doing homework, watching tv,
You’ve filmed your husband sleeping,
Your weekly shops,
Your ability to open a packet for “dinner”
We know you want another baby but Steve won’t put out,
We’ve been told what you earn,
What clothes and underwear you wear,
Where you live,
When you moved,
The layout of your bleeping house,
The car you drive,

do I need to go on.... miss us with that tit Rebecca I know more about you than my siblings families.

D70FA482-AC26-4001-9184-4B6AE4A27311.jpeg

6A8E635F-3E9D-420A-8537-BDEC0EED9CD5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.