Rebecca Lamb #41 Homeschooling is a breeze, she left school with nothing more than 4 E’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As cute as he is not one comment on her grid post is about the product she is ment to be advertising, all about little Woody.
If we were to ignore the words 'super' 'cute' 'little' and amazing from her prattle, not much would be left.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow where did all that Oreo millionaire thing go... I know I’ve been baking a lot too and eating more than I should 😬but bloody hell thats gone quick. I’ve got a sweet tooth but that would have been way to sickly to have too much at once 🤢

Reactions: 8
She’s so embarassing😂 like a 12 year old with her pretty pens and highlighters with no idea!
Hopefully next time she’s out and about she can ‘pick-up’ some ‘Awesome’ ‘Rad’ ‘Go Girl’ ‘AmaZZing’ glitter stickers.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Rebecca and Steve are clearly struggling. That’s exactly why they haven’t done up the house, that’s why their food shop is pathetic and sadly that’s why the boys get bugger all. Nothing about their life screams extravagant. They were better off in their old house when Steve was working at his dads company.
Exactly! If someone was to describe their lifestyle to me (2 very old bangers, ramshackle of a house that needs improvements that they can't afford to do, all clothes bought from ebay, primark and boohoo, yearly holidays on a jet 2 all inclusive to a 3 star in tenerife, tit meals all bought on a tight budget in Aldi) and ask me to guess their jobs I'd guess Reb was a receptionist in a travelodge hotel and Steve was a delivery driver for Tesco or something 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️ not that theres anything wrong with those 2 jobs but Beggy Dingle would think her and ratboy were above them 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ hardly the lifestyle you'd expect if someone was earning 5k a month and her partner was a super innovative teeth whitening businessman 🙄🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

Why anyone thinks her life is goals is beyond me. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She's lucky woody is so cute. If she didn't have him to use for work, anything 'mummy' related would've definitely dried up... Such a shame using such a cute innocent child for money.. Hope your earnings from that ad are going in his savings account and not to boohoo Rebecca

Reactions: 14
Exactly! If someone was to describe their lifestyle to me (2 very old bangers, ramshackle of a house that needs improvements that they can't afford to do, all clothes bought from ebay, primark and boohoo, yearly holidays on a jet 2 all inclusive to a 3 star in tenerife, tit meals all bought on a tight budget in Aldi) and ask me to guess their jobs I'd guess Reb was a receptionist in a travelodge hotel and Steve was a delivery driver for Tesco or something 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️ not that theres anything wrong with those 2 jobs but Beggy Dingle would think her and ratboy were above them 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ hardly the lifestyle you'd expect if someone was earning 5k a month and her partner was a super innovative teeth whitening businessman 🙄🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

Why anyone thinks her life is goals is beyond me. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I would have a hell of a lot more respect for them if they did those jobs rather than what they do now, whatever that is

Reactions: 6
7FC908D9-6BB6-49EC-820D-9E69C8748847.png
Hands up tattlers who thinks beggy has wrote this message herself??? I bet my life savings she has!! 🤚🏻 The multiple use of the wordS “so” and “mama”...both of which are beggy simpletons buzz words 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I would have a hell of a lot more respect for them if they did those jobs rather than what they do now, whatever that is
Oh I agree, the point im making is she lives an average life she should just stop making an idiot of herself, stop selling her kids childhoods and get a normal job as the lifestyle would be no different to whatever she makes being an influencer as far as I can see!

Reactions: 7
View attachment 151954Hands up tattlers who thinks beggy has wrote this message herself??? I bet my life savings she has!! 🤚🏻 The multiple use of the wordS “so” and “mama”...both of which are beggy simpletons buzz words 🙄🙄
🤮🤮 bleeping hate the word Mama.WHO in their daily life actually says the word mama??
Id love to see the 'goals' list....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Swear she's gone up a few hundred followers in a matter of days. Sick of seeing her acting like Billy big bollocks with her bought followers 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Is your partner not entitled to furlough? I thought if you was still on the company’s payroll books in February They had to furlough you! Please don’t quote me on that, but I’m sure that’s what I was told!
Companies don't have to furlough. It's just a scheme they can apply for. Unfortunately a lot of companies are laying off staff as they consider that the impact of covid will affect business longer than the furlough scheme lasts for.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
It honestly wouldn't surprise me if Beggy was selling her homemade baking (🤢🤔) I see no other feasible reason for a huge cake or pile of fudge every single day?! Surely they can't be eating them all themselves!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
"keep smiling and everything will work out, keeping positive is key"

I bleeping LOATHE blanket statements like this. They're dismissive and thoughtless. Smiling doesn't fix everyone's problems, and actually for a lot of people things don't work out.
Not everyone feels like they have something to smile and feel happy about.
If it was as simple as keeping positive and smiling there would be no depression or suicide in the world.

She really is an insensitive head. Can we get her cancelled already 😤😤😤

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Oh don't worry guys, keeping positive is key 👍 positivity will get us through this 'strange time'
Ffs have a day off Rebecca, you were miserable on your stories the other day

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.