Rebecca Lamb #41 Homeschooling is a breeze, she left school with nothing more than 4 E’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The girl is a clueless airhead. I really pity her reality of living in the dingle shack, no friends, no interaction, no social lives for any of them, the only thing she looks forward to is the food shop at Aldi! she honestly thinks we are just jealous trolls. Wake up Rebecca.

Reactions: 9
The first time they mentioned that spam concoction, I thought I was out of touch for having never heard of it before.
Looks rank - will not be trying. 😂

6B1C4680-393F-4E9D-BF3E-22B435582C17.jpeg
When they come to sell up and go back to reality so they can afford to eat veg again

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion -

Rebecca Lamb - #42 The guuurls attempted a Chicken Run. Beggy, are you otaaaaay hun??

Or ...

Rebecca Lamb #42 - How dare you suggest Steve is on furlough! I'm on 5k a month and spending it on Aldi bitatoes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She's never been small She's such a liar. Going way back she had two pairs of identical jeans, the size 10s she sold on her Depop and showed a pic of her wearing the other pair as an example, obvs in a bigger size. She obvs needed to sell the smaller jeans as they didn't fit her! I think it was a pic of her in red hooker boots and her fat ass poking out (as usual🙄) that's why it sticks in my mind. It doesn't matter what size she is, but she can't be grabbing her rolls and loving life one day, then be embarrassed to admit she's put on weight and is a bigger size the next. It's Beckeh with the issue, not us viewers.

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion

Rebecca Lamb - #42 Rebuilding the wall, one oreo and spam chunk at a time.*sniff*

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok those size jeans may be a size 10, however they are mom jeans and they are supposed to be a looser fit, so when she says ‘they are big sizing’ no they aren’t that’s how they are supposed to be, when she wears them they just look like skinny jeans and not the mom style🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Thread Suggestion - Rebecca won’t discuss black lives matter when to her, only her life matters.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How is she not red faced for herself, how many posing pictures has she posted with the same bullshit about staying positive. duck away off you parasite!

Reactions: 12
Oh I wonder! if I'd have just kept smiling when my nan was dying of bowel cancer would things have worked out ok 🙄🙄🙄

She irks me more and more every day with the shite she spouts to get praise from her brain dead chav mum followers that she's so super positive

• Sad
Reactions: 11
“Keep smiling and everything will work out” ...... thanks Rebecca, I will make sure I tell my patients with Covid19. They will be grateful I’m sure of your words of wisdom 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Rebecca Lamb #42 - Ah care suh suh much about black lives, find me spending my 5k salary on sweat shop tat while Steve's out on one of his many drives

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.