Rebecca Lamb #41 Homeschooling is a breeze, she left school with nothing more than 4 E’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont watch her youtube videos, I can't bring myself too. But that pic of her holding up her receipt. I mean, I blame myself for looking at it. It's so infuriatingly pointless.

And my goodness, her bloody hen do! Some people's cancer ops have had to be delayed yet she is dwelling on and on and on and on about the chavtastic piss up she is missing out on. Why not just get 5 other friends to come to her large garden and have a mini piss up that way? She needs to stop harping on about it now, its boring, insensitive and just down right spoilt!

Reactions: 21
That food shopping video 🙈. She’s embarrassing, like properly believes she’s the best thing since sliced bread.. speaking of bread, why is she explaining what she uses bread for!? Who needs ideas on how to use bread? Her real followers must be thicker than her which is hard to comprehend or maybe they’re not but she’s so stupid she thinks that this is interesting & insightful content.
Minging pauper food every night.. she’s like proud she uses half a packet of diced chicken? Her diet is awful, she doesn’t get that to lose weight she should be prioritising protein not overloading two types of complex carbs in to her meal (rice & noodles) to fill up. Thick as a brick!
Veggie, chilli, with no veggies, just canned mixed beans & chopped tomatoes, that the kids loved but hated but loved.. right ok!
I cannot imagine giving my husband soup For his dinner, he’d ask what the main course was 😂.
& finally, POSH beans on toast 😂😂😂 STOP THE WORLD I WANT TO GET OFF. Posh beans on toast is cheese on toast with tinned beans on top 🙈. If I was making posh beans, it would be haricot beans I’d cooked myself with extra veg, tomatoes & seasoning.
I agree with a previous poster, it’s the same shopping week in week out, the same meals week in week out. Boring.
I spend about £90 a week for 3 of us.. because I cook nice meals & focus on lean meat & fresh vegetables in every meal. She just astounds me she lives like this.. it’s like the pre war era in their house!
I spend £50 for 4 of us! That’s everything including cleaning/toiletries, we eat healthy,balanced meals most days (obviously there are days where We have fishfingers and chips!)

There’s no reason they can’t eat healthy food, they are both home all the time, they have all the time in the world, she could even use it for content, get the kids helping to prepare their meals....Alfie might even start liking veg!

Reactions: 4
Oh Becky, what a mistake to make. Other Influenzas have been calling Mrs M out for her previous behaviour. Quite rightly as she hasn't shown true remorse for her actions and comments. Yet you just dont understand how to be anti-racist. The world of IG is watching, and remembering who makes a stand and who doesn't. Bad move.
She's probably still processing the be kind movement. Give it 6 months and she might understand what the events in the past couple of weeks has been about.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I haven't been online the last few days.. Missed loads of the last thread, just catching up with this one! Why did Rebecca delete her black square? I'm assuming she deleted without explaining?
She deleted it because she had originally used the #blacklivesmatter hashtag.

She edited the post and removed the hashtag when someone asked her to in the comments.

But it turns out that editing doesn't stop Instagram's algorithm so the whole post needed to be deleted and re posted.

She didn't repost, she just deleted it the next day and said she would instead post helpful information.

She shared 2/3 posts on stories (most of which were re shares from white influencers I might add).

P.S her rolls are back out

Reactions: 4
Oh here we go again. She’s got her belly out again preaching. Notice how thesocialmama commented that she posted the same thing earlier this morning? Rebecca obviously just had to bleeping copy her. She needs to change the record she’s a boring bleep now always posting the same shite purely for engagement, she knows that trolls or body positivity are what gets her the most reactions.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
' I aren't ashamed of that'

You bleeping what hun? duck off ❌
Its one thing knowing rolls are normal, the ones I do have don't bother me but I wouldn't go so far to say 'im proud of them" :unsure: :unsure: I must not be a very good advocate for "bodeh posssssitiviteh" :rolleyes:😂

She really had to do something to get the attention back on herself after everyones been too busy with BLM....pathetic really!

Reactions: 16
Honestly she is sooooooooooo bleeping boring and soooo bloody obsessed with herself and the way she looks. Get a bleeping hobby

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She really can't judge what to post and what not to post, or when is not an appropriate time to be so selfish by wanting adoring comments. She is so immature and so unaware of what everyone else is coping with.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Helen Flanagan from coronation st liked her latest belly post. If her head wasnt big before... she will be doing that weird hand twerking dance when she spots that.

• Haha
And if she couldn't love herself any more, here comes the bleeping reposting. Honestly so fucked off with her today I cannot deal with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
FF51F812-B362-4248-935D-F26ED4F33DD8.png

Gonna send this to their brands. Unless of course they miraculously apologise in the next few minutes.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ok I’ve finally snapped and had to unfollow her. With everything going on in the world at the minute this self centred BINT can only post pictures of HERSELF or her rolls. What about posting about BLM? Or that she’s going to chat to Alfie and Woody about racism and educate them that we are all the same regardless of our skin colour?? She would honestly rather get 5000 likes on a half naked photo than 200 likes on a post of her educating her children or even herself about racism. What a bleeping joke of a woman she is. And like someone previously said... people have had cancer operations pushed back due to corona virus.. people haven’t been able to kiss their loved ones goodbye in hospital before they take their last breaths or even attend their funerals and all she cares about is that her crappy slutty hen do to ‘tenners’ has been cancelled. Stop the world because I want to get off. I’ve seen her post ONCE about the wedding being postponed yet every other post is about this bleeping hen do with her imaginary friends!! Jesus she makes me SO angry!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Those ties on her grey knickers are doing overtime trying to keep what is left of her dignity intact 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Every damn week with this body positivity crap. Give it a rest.

And don't get me started on "I aren't ashamed of that". Bloody hell.

• Haha
Thread suggestion - “My kids are still sleeping on the floor on a scruffy matt... I aren’t ashamed about that”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.