Rebecca Lamb #41 Homeschooling is a breeze, she left school with nothing more than 4 E’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bev is the reason her daughter is a massive failure. Maybe laughing about it helps her sleep at night but I’d be mortified if my child or grandchild were anything like Rebecca or Alfie. Shout out to little Woody, there’s hope for him yet!
She's probably Beggys female role model, not something I'd be too proud of considering as a 26 Yr old woman with 2 kids, she spends most of her day semi naked posing in front of her phone/camera for the Internet, while her 2 kids are left to occupy themselves

Reactions: 8
I've yet to watch.. Don't know if I can face it tbh. But is she really still pretending that she gets 14 meals out of her shop when we all know theyve been out to tesco and coop?
Its the same as alllll the other food shops she’s done. All the same food, all the same meal ideas! Why does she keep doing this, I mean I know she likes to repeat herself but seriously....meal idea for one night, soup. SERIOUSLY!!!!

Reactions: 9
So this was the third member of the party.
She's genuinely devestated about having to cancel her slappers, piss up (hen do), but not one word of sadness about wedding /honeymoon being cancelled. We all know Steve is her meal ticket, but I don't believe that neither him, his family or friends haven't picked up on her lack of concern over the wedding and it all being about her and her cronies and how trashy she behaves so publicly

Reactions: 12
Don’t know if this has already been mentioned, I worked late last night then before bed had a nosey through insta about 1am. Do you know she disables comments at night now? Scared that people might comment the truth when she can’t delete them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I’m just happy to finally know what ‘posh beans on toast’ is after all this time wondering about it..... She is just suhhh suhhh suhhhhhh creative!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That food shopping video 🙈. She’s embarrassing, like properly believes she’s the best thing since sliced bread.. speaking of bread, why is she explaining what she uses bread for!? Who needs ideas on how to use bread? Her real followers must be thicker than her which is hard to comprehend or maybe they’re not but she’s so stupid she thinks that this is interesting & insightful content.
Minging pauper food every night.. she’s like proud she uses half a packet of diced chicken? Her diet is awful, she doesn’t get that to lose weight she should be prioritising protein not overloading two types of complex carbs in to her meal (rice & noodles) to fill up. Thick as a brick!
Veggie, chilli, with no veggies, just canned mixed beans & chopped tomatoes, that the kids loved but hated but loved.. right ok!
I cannot imagine giving my husband soup For his dinner, he’d ask what the main course was 😂.
& finally, POSH beans on toast 😂😂😂 STOP THE WORLD I WANT TO GET OFF. Posh beans on toast is cheese on toast with tinned beans on top 🙈. If I was making posh beans, it would be haricot beans I’d cooked myself with extra veg, tomatoes & seasoning.
I agree with a previous poster, it’s the same shopping week in week out, the same meals week in week out. Boring.
I spend about £90 a week for 3 of us.. because I cook nice meals & focus on lean meat & fresh vegetables in every meal. She just astounds me she lives like this.. it’s like the pre war era in their house!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How good does her hair look here... she needs to just cut it off and start over so much better without the filler too
I can’t believe how much she has changed in a few years. Not even talking about her figure, it’s her face. She looks duck all like she did just a few years ago and I swear I’m not just saying this because I dislike her lol, but I have never seen anyone age so fast in such a short time.

Reactions: 10
I thought I was watching the last shop she put up but it’s just the same as always!
she had me intrigued at Posh Beans on Toast.. until she explained it 🙄 for a family meal?! No that’s a quick lunch hun

• Haha
Why does she keep churning out the same old tit! Her food shop and meal ideas are the same every single week, she just repeats her videos, they are no different!!!
Must be scraping the barrel when beans on toast and soup is an inspiring meal idea. It would be sad if it wasn’t so hilarious. How is she not embarrassed again!
Aldi beans are ming too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Rebecca does follow her
Yes but if I am friends with someone to the point I'd be inviting them on a trip abroad with me for my hen do, it'd be people I was good enough friends with that I had them on all social media platforms

Reactions: 4
Oh Becky, what a mistake to make. Other Influenzas have been calling Mrs M out for her previous behaviour. Quite rightly as she hasn't shown true remorse for her actions and comments. Yet you just dont understand how to be anti-racist. The world of IG is watching, and remembering who makes a stand and who doesn't. Bad move.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Oh Becky, what a mistake to make. Other Influenzas have been calling Mrs M out for her previous behaviour. Quite rightly as she hasn't shown true remorse for her actions and comments. Yet you just dont understand how to be anti-racist. The world of IG is watching, and remembering who makes a stand and who doesn't. Bad move.
Beggy should do the same and duck right off

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes but if I am friends with someone to the point I'd be inviting them on a trip abroad with me for my hen do, it'd be people I was good enough friends with that I had them on all social media platforms
I think they are friends on facebook. Rebecca liked one of her photos but if one of their friends lists is private it doesnt always show!

Reactions: 1
Very silly move to show support to Meldrum who has clearly had to leave due to racism and lack of understanding. Ellie really should think carefully and remove the post before it affects her 50k esp when most of the followers are from overseas

Very silly move to show support to Meldrum who has clearly had to leave due to racism and lack of understanding. Ellie really should think carefully and remove the post before it affects her 50k esp when most of the followers are from overseas
Agree! And she seemingly still shows support for myka stauffer too. Which just goes to show that she has duck all morals, and will lick anyone’s arse who is more insta famous than her

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I haven't been online the last few days.. Missed loads of the last thread, just catching up with this one! Why did Rebecca delete her black square? I'm assuming she deleted without explaining?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.