Rebecca Lamb #41 Homeschooling is a breeze, she left school with nothing more than 4 E’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big Bad Bev has been reading tattle 😂😂
Bev is the reason her daughter is a massive failure. Maybe laughing about it helps her sleep at night but I’d be mortified if my child or grandchild were anything like Rebecca or Alfie. Shout out to little Woody, there’s hope for him yet!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The only thing she is gutted about is the fact she has to try and keep steaver
Interested for another year!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well duck me!!!!
She shoved a sarong on her head and posed in the mirror filming herself for Instagram 😂
I’m now officially done!!!!!
Beggy please stop I can’t take no more, you are seriously embarrassing yourself. Just too much cringe 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Never known anyone be so upset about a hen do being cancelled more than an actual, you know, wedding!! Jesus Christ Rebecca, if I were Steve alarm bells would be bleeping ringing like sirens right now.

• Haha
The world is falling to tit and the only thing Beggy is arsed about is the fact that she should be on a plane to Tenerife now. It honestly boils my piss.

self centred, egotistical, unbelievable twit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I can’t with her. I don’t follow her but looked and it’s the same tit. Swipe up for tat. Share something that looks vaguely related to current world events she’s not a clue on.

She couldn’t give a tit about race or black lives. The only thing diverse about her is if she shops at Aldi or Lidl. People are dying in a pandemic. People are dying at the hands of police brutality and she expects us to care her cheap jet2 hen do has been cancelled?

gtfo Rebecca. close the door on the way out.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hahahaha oh my I think putting a cover up on your head as veil is even funnier than what I thought was a hand towel 😭😭😭 she looks fresh out of 1993 and not in a good way! I almost feel sorry for her. Where are her loved ones to tell her she looks a dick and people are laughing at her - not with her 🥴

• Haha
The difference in her face from the photos she posted yesterday to the one today is absolutely astounding. I know you can use good camera angles etc but my goodness me, it’s like a different person

• Haha
Reactions: 6
5C5A6F41-DD5F-4287-B8D6-0FCBDDC1B4C4.jpeg

I know the answer.
we all know the answer.
yet I keep going back to the same question in my mind.

“does she own a bleeping mirror” 😐

don't @ me but I keep looking at the boob vains 😐

The difference in her face from the photos she posted yesterday to the one today is absolutely astounding. I know you can use good camera angles etc but my goodness me, it’s like a different person
pretty sure she has more than one personality tbh (when she pops a cork at least)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s a cheap looking munter. I don’t know why she thinks she’s some big sex symbol, does she see what the rest of us see? I mean I’m not body shaming her at all, I don’t mean that, I just mean she’s such an average looking girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The mums will have been banned because although Big Bad Bev perhaps wouldn't mind, Steves mums probably a bit more refined than the lamb rabble and she wouldnt have been able to wear her thong bikini's and do cocaine to her hearts content with Steves mum there 😂 🤦‍♀️

Remember last year in Majorca she was wearing demure 2 pieces and I was shocked thinking she'd maybe turned a corner....THEN! steves mum left and the thongs were out quick as a wink 😳 😳 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm gutted we didn't get to see the tit show of her hen do, I'd love to know who these 'girls' are.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.