Rebecca Lamb #41 Homeschooling is a breeze, she left school with nothing more than 4 E’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cue a ‘ma favourite healthhhh un beautyehhh products” Video in 5..4..3..2..1! Oh Hi bogtrotter..we see you 👀 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I despise her.

**** friend sent me this, I shall try to find the source
Wow, powerful.
Unfortunately it's these types of idiotic influencers that are purely doing it cos everyone else is. Rebecca hasn't a clue what goes on outside her door never mind the rest of the world. I would guess from where she lives she's never been in a real diverse place, where we grew up was a very very diverse place, most of my friends were and are black and I feel hurt for them. I can't imagine she has that kind of empathy... (guessing)
Silence does speak a thousand words and Rebecca has stayed silent so so many times when we have brought things up on here and she has just ignored it.. She's a bad example.. I feel bad on here sometimes cos i feel so bitchy but honestly she riles me lol

Reactions: 6
Wow, powerful.
Unfortunately it's these types of idiotic influencers that are purely doing it cos everyone else is. Rebecca hasn't a clue what goes on outside her door never mind the rest of the world. I would guess from where she lives she's never been in a real diverse place, where we grew up was a very very diverse place, most of my friends were and are black and I feel hurt for them. I can't imagine she has that kind of empathy... (guessing)
Silence does speak a thousand words and Rebecca has stayed silent so so many times when we have brought things up on here and she has just ignored it.. She's a bad example.. I feel bad on here sometimes cos i feel so bitchy but honestly she riles me lol
She went to Bingley Grammar in Bradford I believe...Bradford is highly multicultural, she's just a tosser!

Reactions: 8
This is a photo from my local newspaper (Craven Herald, Skipton) Rebecca does her food shop at Aldi which is convieniently right next to Macdonalds! Down the road in Keighley, apparently it's been a right nightmare - Police & riot vans and ridiculos ques 🙄 All for a bloody burger!View attachment 144688
My store reopened today 😞 Begs is the type of person we despise on an average day, so imagine how we must feel on the first day back after a pandemic.

I don't it, there are enough burgers for everyone! No need to crowd in on day 1.

You would think after over 6 weeks on lockdown ahe would be looking forward to seeing friends or family or taking the kids to a park or somewhere that isn't the field behind their house 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
What a prick. I take it he speaks fluent Spanish when he goes to Spain then!
He can't even speak fluent English, never mind the ignorant git making racist comments about others

Now she needs much needed meeeee time!! WTF Simpleton
God knows why the cretin had kids. Every day is 'me time' for her, she doesn't work and she certainly doesn't look after her kids

Reactions: 15
Isn't Woody three in August? How is she so proud he's able to recognise numbers and count to ten? Surely that's something they learn at the 20-24 month mark? I hope that poor boy goes to nursery in September. He'll blossom into such a bright and chatty little thing.

Reactions: 14
Isn't Woody three in August? How is she so proud he's able to recognise numbers and count to ten? Surely that's something they learn at the 20-24 month mark? I hope that poor boy goes to nursery in September. He'll blossom into such a bright and chatty little thing.
My sister did this with me nephew and just said he was slower at learning than my ultra clever niece!
But when I sat with him, took time to teach him, he flourished!! Knew his colours and could count to 10 after a day with me 🤨 says a lot about the time and energy people put into their children. I would do everything in my power to help my children learn and grow as a human. It’s just what you do?
My sister also took credit for all of the things I had taught him and never said thank you to me 🙃🙃🙃🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Guys.... the chickens are alive & well 🤣 Morning Rebecca, Happy Thursday. Have a super cute little day 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hello I'm a lurker don't usually post!

I thought Catterick would have been closer? Maybe I've misunderstood where they live in the dales!
I'm sure theres Aldi at Leeming Bar or somewhere like that which would be much closer than Skipton!

Reactions: 1
Hello I'm a lurker don't usually post!

I thought Catterick would have been closer? Maybe I've misunderstood where they live in the dales!
Yes Catterick would be about a 15 minute drive from their house.

Reactions: 4
Oh come on. Woody isn’t behind with numbers. 1-10 is perfectly reasonable at his age.

Reactions: 31
Christ she’s not half milking this hen do tit. She doesn’t seem to care the actual wedding had been postponed,just the hen do. She’s gutted at all the arse eating her bikini shots she had planned to grace her grid with can’t happen now

Reactions: 12
Christ she’s not half milking this hen do tit. She doesn’t seem to care the actual wedding had been postponed,just the hen do. She’s gutted at all the arse eating her bikini shots she had planned to grace her grid with can’t happen now
It's about attention and the freebies, not about the marriage. Steve is her meal ticket, not the love of her life. She's the kind of woman who would probably bed a random bloke on her hen do. Not once has she voiced any kind of upset at the wedding being cancelled, it's all about her hen do, that speaks volumes about their relationship

Reactions: 14
I meant to post this a couple of days ago or whenever it was.

I imagine the dry stone walls are part of the houses listed status?

Screenshot_20200602_233641_com.instagram.android.jpg

This is by the chickens, I imagine so Bex hun doesn't have to walk all the way around this patio to the guuuueeeehrrrrls.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.