Rebecca Lamb #41 Homeschooling is a breeze, she left school with nothing more than 4 E’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow McDonald’s already... sorry if this offends anyone but how sad!! They’ve only been open an hour and half!
the only Tattle life users who will be offended by this comment are
@ Rebecca Lamb
@ Steve Hobson
@ your one Bev

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just catching up, still on the old thread, but...

She did a "work out" then went straight to maccies? duck sake man she really is a riot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The fact she's still wearing the same clothes she worked out in means she's still also wearing the same underwear (she also didn't have a sports bra on just her manky white bra). She is one rank cow. She must absolutely stink.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
becca is that you????
sorry my bad, she did a home workout not a run 😬😬
and she’s a size 10.
I'm deffo no size 10 😂 haven't been a size 10 since I was 10...
I think we're been generous giving her the home workout you know, what was it today? 5 high knees followed by 6 bicep curls with the flash mop?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Have we ever seen her hang washing out on the line? I know it’s not important. But I love this time of year when you don’t need to use a dryer or a clothes horse and find myself washing things like curtains just so I can create washing to get on the line 😂 she’s posts everything afterall, bets that she just doesn’t wash anything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Have we ever seen her hang washing out on the line? I know it’s not important. But I love this time of year when you don’t need to use a dryer or a clothes horse and find myself washing things like curtains just so I can create washing to get on the line 😂 she’s posts everything afterall, bets that she just doesn’t wash anything 😂
Don't be daft, that thought wouldn't have entered her head. She washes whites with coloured and darks after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really really hope they do not drive with The harness on Woodys car seat under his arms 🤦🏼‍♀️
although if he’s got his arms out like that then he isn’t buckled in well enough. Just looked again it actualy looks like it’s been tightened up with it like that 🤯😱😨
D01B6CE3-3852-4206-9ECC-81D36884C714.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 4
View attachment 144463Admitting she’s sweatehhh after her work out but still has the same leggings on At lunch time whilst chowing down On a McDonald’s...she’s pure filth 🤢🤢🤢🤢
so she maybe burnt 50 calories doing that “work out” and has probably consumed about 2000 calories just from that McDonalds..... seriously love, just give up.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nothing grips my tit more than children in unsuitable car seats. It’s so dangerous!! That car seat has never been safe for Woody. I only hope and pray she doesn’t shove him in a booster in the next year or 2😳

Reactions: 13
Steve’s instagram is controlled by her 100%. She blocked me and then he did within seconds. Imagine how insecure you must be to take control of your partners social media. Pathetic
She knows what he's capable of. They admit he was in a relationship when she started stalking him, his words not mine, so she knows being in a relationship doesn't stop him, especially if the female chasing him has yoyo knickers, no morals or self respect. That's exactly how Beggy and Ratboy ended up together and that has come directly from them in their couples Q&A video last year

Reactions: 13
I really really hope they do not drive with The harness on Woodys car seat under his arms 🤦🏼‍♀️
although if he’s got his arms out like that then he isn’t buckled in well enough. Just looked again it actualy looks like it’s been tightened up with it like that 🤯😱😨
View attachment 144550
I'm sorry I find it bizarre she's had afternoon tea with a mate and gone to maccies but not seen one family member yet

View attachment 144550
I'm sorry I find it bizarre she's had afternoon tea with a mate and gone to maccies but not seen one family member yet

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Her body is pastey, but her face is orange. Sat in a car eating Macdonald's in her leggings with a sweaty arse crack and minge. Woody eating chicken nuggets after taking his arms out of his safety straps.

#influenceforgood

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
They was looking at holiday last week wasn’t they? So if they manage to book a holiday at the end of the summer they then have to self isolate for 2 weeks so depending on how long they go on holiday that could be another 3 or 4 weeks off of school for alfie

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.