Rebecca Lamb #41 Homeschooling is a breeze, she left school with nothing more than 4 E’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck off as if she only needs 700 (bought) subscribers to reach 100k 😂 Jesus wept she has no shame has she, doesn’t give a duck how obvious it is that she’s buying them. As if 99 thousand people have willing subscribed to watch beggy sweaty I wash my hair one a fortnight dingle fannying about in her 1800s style kitchen cooking up her slop🤢

Rebecca hun if you were my daughter I’d lock you in that kitchen until you sorted yourself out

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Why would she think anyone would want to see her blow drying her hair? Looking and admiring herself as she does it?! It’s just bizarre?! Or is it just another ticky box to show us that she’s actually washed her hair! 🤮 imagine!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why would she think anyone would want to see her blow drying her hair? Looking and admiring herself as she does it?! It’s just bizarre?! Or is it just another ticky box to show us that she’s actually washed her hair! 🤮 imagine!
She only does it to prove to us she washes her hair, bet she just stuck her head under the tap the dirty scrubber.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does she ever have any personal hygiene products in the shopping for her and also for steaver? Shampoo, deodorant, shower gel, hand soap?

Reactions: 7
Does she ever have any personal hygiene products in the shopping for her and also for steaver? Shampoo, deodorant, shower gel, hand soap?
No, she allegedly buys "all her toiletries" from b&m but mysteriously doesn't show them when she's showing us the 2 new mugs and "my first stickerbook" for alfeh and woodeh to share she's bought... Wouldn't surprise me if she washes her hair once a fortnight with fairy liquid and doesnt ever get any bath soak or shower gel cos it's just an unnecessary expense that eats into the filler/boohoo/nails/bikini fund 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
No, she allegedly buys "all her toiletries" from b&m but mysteriously doesn't show them when she's showing us the 2 new mugs and "my first stickerbook" for alfeh and woodeh to share she's bought... Wouldn't surprise me if she washes her hair once a fortnight with fairy liquid and doesnt ever get any bath soak or shower gel cos it's just an unnecessary expense that eats into the filler/boohoo/nails/bikini fund 🤷🏻‍♀️
I laugh but it's probably true!! 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I probably sound like a psycho but radox baths, shower foam and lush bath bombs bring me so much joy 😂 can't relate to smelly beggy at all

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She gets£1.99 bubble bath from
Home bargains but puts a swipe up for the £6.99 one on eBay!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
You can’t have a ‘hair wash day’ when you work out, what a scruffy witch 🤮 She makes my skin crawl!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
ERM guys....has anyone seen hide or hair from "the girls" for a few days? Are they alive?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think the nearest one is around 20 miles away but I’m not sure. Anyone local? Steve was probably desperate for a decent meal.
To be fair our nearest maccies is 20 miles away and we will only get one if we need to go to town for other things too. As they’ve only reopened it will be packed and pointless going. No way would I travel 20 miles away sitting in a queue for so long just for a bloody burger and chips! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
My patience for her wearing thinner than those top straps 😂 reminds me of a piece of beef with the string on bulging out.
For someone that’s not even all that, she doesn’t have love herself. Cringey as duck

Reactions: 11
These are Rebecca 💯
Not one of her followers has called her out on her latest selfie grid post about deleting the black square. She is a disgusting human being and clearly hasn’t educated herself at all.
F1C4CEB4-DBAA-48C7-AF1B-869179C5212E.png
3B0F13BE-E83A-4A6D-9787-A50545D249BA.png

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I probably sound like a psycho but radox baths, shower foam and lush bath bombs bring me so much joy 😂 can't relate to smelly beggy at all
Currently in a Radox bath (lavender and waterlily) and living the bleeping dreeeaaaam. 👌🏽

Why would anyone avoid this?!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Honestly think she avoids baths and showers because it limits her time on her phone. She barely drives anywhere it’s always Steve, again so she can be on her phone. She’s got serious issues.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s been very quiet today, are we going to get a DITL - first maccies in ages video soon? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her latest video ends (by this I mean she says "bye guys") and then the screen goes black and plays music for two minutes. Is there a reason for this does anyone know?
I think it is just a mistake of rebeccaa Rohan’s not edited the video correctly

Rohan ?! Lol Rebecca !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.