Rebecca Lamb #41 Homeschooling is a breeze, she left school with nothing more than 4 E’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They was looking at holiday last week wasn’t they? So if they manage to book a holiday at the end of the summer they then have to self isolate for 2 weeks so depending on how long they go on holiday that could be another 3 or 4 weeks off of school for alfie
If she takes him out of school for a holiday it would be absolutely disgusting.

We don't know if he's going back next week but if he doesn't .. that would mean 6 months out of education for COVID alone. Add that to all of the other weeks he's had off due to their holidays, days out, snow, slight sniffles.

Reactions: 8
Jeez, those selfies. She looks like a paint by numbers pic. Try blending! Try using the correct colour concealer and lay off the iconics, it makes you look greasy not glowy!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How far is it to maccies for them?! Our local one opened today, I love Maccies, my kids love maccies, it’s 5 mins away but there was no way I’m sitting in that queue for it! How sad 🤦🏼‍♀️ Bet that was the highlight of their week as well! Keen to know how far they drove and then waited in a queue just for chicken nuggets and a cheese burger 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow McDonald’s already... sorry if this offends anyone but how sad!! They’ve only been open an hour and half!
Pah! Not offended at all!

*sobs uncontrollably into her quarter pounder with cheese meal AND mozzarella sticks 😭*

(ours has been open for a couple of weeks... pathetic excuse I know but it’s the only excuse I have 💔)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
How far is it to maccies for them?! Our local one opened today, I love Maccies, my kids love maccies, it’s 5 mins away but there was no way I’m sitting in that queue for it! How sad 🤦🏼‍♀️ Bet that was the highlight of their week as well! Keen to know how far they drove and then waited in a queue just for chicken nuggets and a cheese burger 🤣
I think the nearest one is around 20 miles away but I’m not sure. Anyone local? Steve was probably desperate for a decent meal.

Reactions: 10
Her priorities are all wrong. The first thing I done Friday when we were allowed to meet with another household is visit my gran. I sat in the garden because she’s high risk but it was a moment we waited for, for almost 12 weeks!

As for her sending Alfie to school. I do think Alfie has missed way too much school and I think as his mum she should be taking his school work more seriously but I can’t say I’d send my son back if he was Alfie’s age. It’s just not a risk I’d be willing to take. However in saying that, I think she would keep him home for all the wrong reasons, whereas most parents base their decision based on facts.

Reactions: 11
I know it’s been said but it is literally beyond me how she goes anywhere wearing “workout clothes” shes broadcasted to 50k people that she’s been sweaty in 🤮 let alone go for a McDonald’s straight after! You can’t have your mug cake & eat it Beggy! 🤣 rank!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
she went to Keighley McDonald so must at least be an hours trip there!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She's an absolute woman, she's only just washing now after working out this morning and in her words sweating. Not only has she wore the same clothes and underwear all day but she didn't even shower after. I've trained legs and glutes, took 55 minutes, 563 calories and guess what, was in the shower soon as I finished with fresh clothes on. She's just dirty.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I wonder if she will say “im not sending Alfie back to school on Monday because it’s not worth the risk” when back in March she was saying the the media was hyping it up and it’s a load of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This is a photo from my local newspaper (Craven Herald, Skipton) Rebecca does her food shop at Aldi which is convieniently right next to Macdonalds! Down the road in Keighley, apparently it's been a right nightmare - Police & riot vans and ridiculos ques 🙄 All for a bloody burger!
20200603_172059.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Her latest video ends (by this I mean she says "bye guys") and then the screen goes black and plays music for two minutes. Is there a reason for this does anyone know?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know it’s been said but it is literally beyond me how she goes anywhere wearing “workout clothes” shes broadcasted to 50k people that she’s been sweaty in 🤮 let alone go for a McDonald’s straight after! You can’t have your mug cake & eat it Beggy! 🤣 rank!
It's like the song roses by OutKast but a Becky bog trotter remix

"IIII know you like to think your SWEAT don't stink" 🎶🎶🎶🎶 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her latest video ends (by this I mean she says "bye guys") and then the screen goes black and plays music for two minutes. Is there a reason for this does anyone know?
Has the vlog got to be a certain length in order to make money? A few of them are at it, I noticed Jane Gammons did it too the other day. Really annoying!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.