Rebecca Lamb #41 Homeschooling is a breeze, she left school with nothing more than 4 E’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she need to filter this? She's made it look absolute dog tit, when I'm sure someone spent a lot of time designing that beautiful card. She's obsessed with editing everything. We never see anythings true image.

Screenshot_20200605_135855_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 4
"I can stand up and have a flat tummy" - don't think you can begs. Nowt wrong with that though, most women do not have a flat stomach.
The fact she constantly goes on about how much she loves her body, edits pictures to duck, and posts pics constantly showing her rolls, goes to show she DOESN'T love her body.

The beggy doth protest too much.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
All those babes, huns and girlies that comment are just as bad. Why don't they pull her up on her tasteless and ill timed posts? I just want someone to tell her to take a good long look at herself (not in a mirror) and maybe re think what pathetic content she keeps plastering all over IG. Oh and STOP WITH THE REPOSTS 🤯
These are the girls who will buy one multi cultural book for the gram and that’s it

theyre all as toxic as each other
If you can find someone like reb inspirational you may as well start at home and look in the toilet

Reactions: 13
Literally no one says that isn’t normal. Stop preaching you attention seeking head! Talk about same old drivel day after day. It’s extra cringe when she gets her rolls out because she does it every couple of weeks, says the same thing and no one is arguing with her yet she keeps doing it. You have no point to prove.
Exactly this!!! I was on the playboy magazine website a few days ago (dont ask) 😂 😂 🤦‍♀️ and literally even PLAYBOY has the biggest array of shapes, sizes, colours of women.....

This message she pushes is so cringe and dated.....Iskra Lawrence, Ashley Graham have been some of the highest paid fashion models for years. This "bodeh possssitiviteh" message might have been more well placed 10-15 years ago when the fashion world was not very inclusive.....like the show "how to look good naked" with Gok Wan. I remember it being on air around 2007 but as there's probably not much market for a TV show with that type of message now they don't make it 🤷‍♀️

She only does it so all the gorgeous girly sheep can tell her how beautiful and wonderful she is :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Also she apparently does these hardcore workouts every single day yet never looks any difference but gets plumper by the day seemingly....I think you need to go back to the docs when they open Beggy and report your metabolism missing

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Tattle- Was there only one racist screen shot from Steve’s Twitter?
I believe so, another he referred to someone being a fat bird’ I believe ? Don’t quote me on that tho as I don’t have the originals, maybe someone else remembers x

Reactions: 4
I believe so, another he referred to someone being a fat bird’ I believe ? Don’t quote me on that tho as I don’t have the originals, maybe someone else remembers x
Yeah, same, the one racist post and one about not liking fat birds.

Have I missed something about her kids sleeping on the floor? Please share 🙈
It's many threads back, they sleep on mattresses on the floor of their gifted bed frame because they couldn't be arsed spending the £70 it cost to buy the slats so they could air their beds.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So she’s ordered from next and only got shorts and sandals? She’s such a tight cow when it comes to dressing those boys. They need a whole new wardrobe!! I placed a next order the other day for my son and spent almost £200. My son comes first though not last.

Reactions: 15
Again, filtered to duck. How do I know if I want to swipe up and buy (and give Bex hun some commission) if I can't see what the item truly looks like?

Shittest advertising (and therefore influencing) ever.

Screenshot_20200605_145928_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 3
Well tattle we've inspired her to do something else... See her mum! Lovely tho.. I can't wait to see my mum and mum in law 💜💜 but still well done guys 😂
Still harping on about a tour of that bleeping room we've seen every inch of it becs and a shelf full of fake designer gear isn't impressing anyone, hun.

• Haha
71C039E6-05B5-41BB-9A60-161A5E2C89E7.jpeg
Hmm and what are these design Features on your unit beggy??? Oh I see,just some fuckin massive sawn out holes...classy verrry classy need to position those Nasty knock off bags a little more aesthetically next time hun. 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
View attachment 146466 Hmm and what are these design Features on your unit beggy??? Oh I see,just some fuckin massive sawn out holes...classy verrry classy need to position those Nasty knock off bags a little more aesthetically next time hun. 😆
Hahahahaha cracking up at this. Also why has she displayed her spice girl trainers lol

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I spend £50 for 4 of us! That’s everything including cleaning/toiletries, we eat healthy,balanced meals most days (obviously there are days where We have fishfingers and chips!)

There’s no reason they can’t eat healthy food, they are both home all the time, they have all the time in the world, she could even use it for content, get the kids helping to prepare their meals....Alfie might even start liking veg!
To be fair I used to spend £60 a week before lockdown but it’s sky rocketed since then with all of us at home all the time. I need to try reduce it back down, but yeh my point was that she spends so little because she buys cheap, low quality food & their portions are completely off. It’s not hard to eat well on a budget but her shopping habits are shocking.

Reactions: 2
View attachment 146466 Hmm and what are these design Features on your unit beggy??? Oh I see,just some fuckin massive sawn out holes...classy verrry classy need to position those Nasty knock off bags a little more aesthetically next time hun. 😆
Hahahaha dying she’s so cheap. got no fashion sense or interior style whatsoever who puts some cheap knock off ebay bags in a little cupboard for show, and a pair of £40 trainers 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.