Rebecca Lamb #41 Homeschooling is a breeze, she left school with nothing more than 4 E’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s ready for the next crying photo on her feed after showing off her real life rolls again 🙄 bore off...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Literally no one says that isn’t normal. Stop preaching you attention seeking head! Talk about same old drivel day after day. It’s extra cringe when she gets her rolls out because she does it every couple of weeks, says the same thing and no one is arguing with her yet she keeps doing it. You have no point to prove.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I really wish she would own her tit a bit more, if you read here Rebecca you're going to be 27 this year, you have two sons and a mortgage so please do yourself a favour and stop talking like 16 year old school girl, An actress takes an interest in your post and instead of saying Thanks Helen you go into baby voiced shrill mode and call the woman a ' gorgeous girly' with a pink heart emoji ! What an actual cringe .

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If she really loved her body she wouldn’t post it every single week would she 🙄 She posts it for validation and nothing else!

Reactions: 19
Fish and chips? Looks like sausage and chips to me!
Came here to say this.

She's an absolute moron.

My eldest is still not allowed to sit on public benches either, don't care what the amended guidelines are, Covid is still very much here. Especially when they are eating.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You should be ashamed Rebecca. Ashamed that you feel NOW is the time for posting photos of yourself half naked in 2 days moaning about a tacky holiday and preaching about body positivity (which you have none of as your videos are highly edited) everyone on Instagram is and should be feeling a little odd about posting full normal content this week..
Ashamed that your kids are sleeping on mattresses on the floor
Ashamed they're sitting on half a sofa cos you're too tight to buy one.
Ashamed that your chickens get a better diet than your kids
Ashamed that you had the nerve to post an advert about child safety in the home when we've all seen your kids climbing on a rock wall, jumping on a trampoline with no net next to said wall, your toddler stands on the table and you let him wave knives around without correcting him.
Ashamed that you decided to publicly support meldrum after her blunders.
I could go on but im making my kids some tuna eggy bread finished with chocolate pancake and chocolate milkshake and a cake for lunch. (joke obvs)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
**Looks for fish..... sees sausages**

I bleeping give up with this bint.
Can woodah start homeschooling her when she comes down from her tenners-at-home trip 🙄

1599BAAE-7DBF-4F98-B5ED-175811D59E87.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow. Now really is not the time to go posting selfies, images of your rolls (🙄) or prancing about in your tacky hen bikini. Honestly this girl does not have a clue. Sense the tone of the world at the moment Rebs

Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion... “Rebecca lamb got her tits and bum out again, while the boys sleep on the floor with no slats, just a frame“

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Their diet really is shameful, Mc D Wednesday, chippy on Friday, what's tomorrow, they usually have a takeaway pizza over the weekend.

Reactions: 7
It’s giving me the heeby jeebies seeing them with their hands all over that bench then putting them on their mouths. Is she thick! Covid hasn’t gone away 😡 wow

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Helen Flanagan will be quick to cut all ties once she realises Rebecca is supporting Mrs Meldrum and her own husband has repeatedly made racist remarks.
Wish Rebecca would take a leave of absence from online and look after her children.

I spend £50 for 4 of us! That’s everything including cleaning/toiletries, we eat healthy,balanced meals most days (obviously there are days where We have fishfingers and chips!)

There’s no reason they can’t eat healthy food, they are both home all the time, they have all the time in the world, she could even use it for content, get the kids helping to prepare their meals....Alfie might even start liking veg!
Fish fingers, chips and beans is up there with one
of the best meals ever 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
All those babes, huns and girlies that comment are just as bad. Why don't they pull her up on her tasteless and ill timed posts? I just want someone to tell her to take a good long look at herself (not in a mirror) and maybe re think what pathetic content she keeps plastering all over IG. Oh and STOP WITH THE REPOSTS 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well all that jumping about in her office is having little effect on those rolls in her latest post. Go away Rebecca and grow up. My eldest daughter is a year younger than Rebecca and if she behaved like she does I would be taking her phone off her and grounding her until she stopped behaving like a silly child! 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.