Rebecca Lamb #40 When Tattle says Jump, Rebecca says how high

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how she sticks a coat of cream paint and a plastic plant on something and declares it finished. Interior design must be her forte along with fitness, baking, body positivity, motherhood, photoshop, chickens, Tik Tok, affiliate links and instagram templates šŸ˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That shower room is grim! The money theyā€™ve spent on cars, the dog, chickens etc! It doesnā€™t cost the earth to replace a shower & put in a new toilet & sink! She never puts her hand in her pocket to do actual renovation work, just finds old crap to paint and make look ā€œcuteā€ šŸ¤® vile!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Surely the reason that chicken is flicking mud out is because she was too tight to get a decent sized tub for the chicken dust bath and painted a washing up bowl instead? šŸ™„ therefore it canā€™t wriggle. A quick google says that the chickens wriggle while having a dust bath as it helps them to clean, but also shows a much dustier area rather than the block of mud she has them bathe in (although whether this can be changed I donā€™t know)

Reactions: 4
Why on earth do her kids sleep on the floor? Is she waiting for the rest of the bed....or is that actually it?

Reactions: 8
Swipe ups daily to her new crappy outfits but woodys walking around with a hole in his sock and his little toe poking out.
I know itā€™s all topshow isnā€™t it. The conways are the same. They are parading about in new Nike trainer meanwhile their kids are going about like homey kids. Boils my piss.

Reactions: 6
Why on earth do her kids sleep on the floor? Is she waiting for the rest of the bed....or is that actually it?
the company who gifted her the bed frames also gifted her slats (or directed her to somewhere to buy slats - canā€™t remember) But she refused as she ā€˜liked the look as they areā€™ and Said it wasnā€™t a problem as sheā€™d air the mattresses everyday (something weā€™ve seen happen literally once)

Reactions: 5
the company who gifted her the bed frames also gifted her slats (or directed her to somewhere to buy slats - canā€™t remember) But she refused as she ā€˜liked the look as they areā€™ and Said it wasnā€™t a problem as sheā€™d air the mattresses everyday (something weā€™ve seen happen literally once)
That just can not be comfy for the poor kids šŸ˜’

Reactions: 3
They told her where she could buy the slats
I've also mentioned multiple times I would genuinely buy them the slats... She's reading all these threads and picks what to listen to. How long did it take for Woody to get an actual duvet & not a thin sheetšŸ™„šŸ™ƒ

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The actual state of her downstairs toilet!
Those tiles are filthy, a couple of shelves arenā€™t fixing the aesthetics of that room.

It wouldnā€™t cost much to get new tiles or panelling and replace toilet. I reckon it could be a grand or less depending on how handy 2SS is.

Those tiles are filthy, a couple of shelves arenā€™t fixing the aesthetics of that room.

It wouldnā€™t cost much to get new tiles or panelling and replace toilet. I reckon it could be a grand or less depending on how handy 2SS is.
He should sell his crappy car to pay for it but no all because they have to look like they have money

Why buy a dump like that if theyā€™re not going to replace the grotty old fixtures and fittings šŸ˜•

Reactions: 18
Just me who thinks her downstairs toilet looks grubby even though itā€™s ā€˜doneā€™? The floor and grouting looks really dirty. It doesnā€™t make sense to me, itā€™s such a small area surely they could change the tiling and stick a new suite in for not a lot?

Reactions: 23
I donā€™t know whatā€™s more behind, Rebecca Lamb or myself with these threads. At least I can catch up, thereā€™s no hope for her

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just me who thinks her downstairs toilet looks grubby even though itā€™s ā€˜doneā€™? The floor and grouting looks really dirty. It doesnā€™t make sense to me, itā€™s such a small area surely they could change the tiling and stick a new suite in for not a lot?
deffo reads here with her new post sheā€™s just put up

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.