Rebecca Lamb #40 When Tattle says Jump, Rebecca says how high

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rebecca said “it’s not all about having the fanciest bathroom” yep you think it’s more about having the fancy Rolex and fancy car just so you look like you’ve got money 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Those tiles are filthy, a couple of shelves aren’t fixing the aesthetics of that room.

It wouldn’t cost much to get new tiles or panelling and replace toilet. I reckon it could be a grand or less depending on how handy 2SS is.
Those rooms look like they smell rank 😩

Rebecca said “it’s not all about having the fanciest bathroom” yep you think it’s more about having the fancy Rolex and fancy car just so you look like you’ve got money 🤣🤣
and a plastic face 🤢

Reactions: 11
Love how she sticks a coat of cream paint and a plastic plant on something and declares it finished. Interior design must be her forte along with fitness, baking, body positivity, motherhood, photoshop, chickens, Tik Tok, affiliate links and instagram templates 😍
Don't forget travel guru 🌏✈😂
Speaking of, Jet2 released a statement that their flights to Spain will recommence as of July 1st. Who reckons they've already booked... or will be booking after reading this?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
First thing me and my boyfriend did when we bought our house was replace the ensuite and bathroom. Is that me trying to have the fanciest things? Sorry if the thought of standing where someone else has washed themselves makes me feel ill.

Reactions: 16
At the bare minimum you can buy tile stickers or a cheap lino to chuck down and a grout pen until you have the money to do it all.. We are slowly doing our house and it takes time and money but she literally paints something white and declares it done.. It really bothers me that I'm sure she's not using wood paint or furniture paint or garden paint for it all... I'm an upcycler and it just annoys me lmao.. Like the bench... Bloody chalk paint 😬😬😬
Like people have said, unless it's gifted they cba. Everything is done as cheap as she can get away with... Unless it's for her of course

• Haha
Ewwww 🥴🥴🥴 the down stairs toilet /shower room looks like something you’d find in a hostel...Grubbehhhh and totally rank 🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Just me who thinks her downstairs toilet looks grubby even though it’s ‘done’? The floor and grouting looks really dirty. It doesn’t make sense to me, it’s such a small area surely they could change the tiling and stick a new suite in for not a lot?
I’ve seen nicer looking public toilets!

• Haha
  • Sick
That downstairs bathroom gives me mega creepy/haunted vibes😨 scrap that, her whole house does tbh😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈🙈 living up to the title of this thread just PERFECTLY! I mention it not costing a fortune for a new SUITE and she put up it’s not all about having a fancy SUIT! 🤣🤣🙈 unreal! You couldn’t make this woman up - imagine living your life trying to shut people up on the internet! Jesus!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
“It’s not about having the fanciest new bathroom”
Yeah I bet if some sucker gifted you one it’d be all about your fancy new bathroom! bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Those rooms look like they smell rank 😩

and a plastic face 🤢
They just don't seem to have a penny to spend on renovations or even a timeframe to save then do it room by room. I don't get it. I'd be saving like mad to make the house nice for everyone.

Reactions: 15
And there we have it..... 😆 it’s not long been mentioned about that room off her kitchen and how we never see it..... probably because it’s full of crap like that rank toilet was!!!

We have a “Monica cupboard” but letting a whole room get full of crap!? Not cool.

• Heart
  • Haha
At the bare minimum you can buy tile stickers or a cheap lino to chuck down and a grout pen until you have the money to do it all.. We are slowly doing our house and it takes time and money but she literally paints something white and declares it done.. It really bothers me that I'm sure she's not using wood paint or furniture paint or garden paint for it all... I'm an upcycler and it just annoys me lmao.. Like the bench... Bloody chalk paint 😬😬😬
Like people have said, unless it's gifted they cba. Everything is done as cheap as she can get away with... Unless it's for her of course
Don't forget the silk emulsion on the radiator

Reactions: 6
First thing me and my boyfriend did when we bought our house was replace the ensuite and bathroom. Is that me trying to have the fanciest things? Sorry if the thought of standing where someone else has washed themselves makes me feel ill.
That’s a bit OTT?

• Haha
  • Wow
Can't wait for the chickens to roam free in their totally secure, beautiful garden in the dales.

Screenshot_20200524_185306_com.instagram.android.jpg

If only you could apply a blurring tool and remove grease stains from clothes in real life.

Screenshot_20200524_190345_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.