Rebecca Lamb #40 When Tattle says Jump, Rebecca says how high

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHY is she calling those poor attempts at sausage bean and cheese melts, BEAN POP TARTS.
Is she aware of what a bleeping poptart is? She's so thick it's painful.

Over past few days they've had cookies, supposedly made cheesecake, pizza, these bleeping pastry things, the kids have had jam and Nutella on toast..... Absolutely ridiculous.
30 mins of tit exercise won't burn all that off begs hun

Reactions: 15
She sounds unhinged the way she keeps shouting to them chickens hi gurlss , are you ok gurllsss , do you like that gurllss ....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Putting some leaves in your downstairs shower doesn’t make it pretty. That’s why you won’t show it properly, because it’s a tit show. A grout pen doesn’t cost the earth.

Reactions: 15
Putting some leaves in your downstairs shower doesn’t make it pretty. That’s why you won’t show it properly, because it’s a tit show. A grout pen doesn’t cost the earth.
A bottle of bleach is even cheaper half of that is mold an scum 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Swipe ups daily to her new crappy outfits but woodys walking around with a hole in his sock and his little toe poking out.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
So let me get this straight, she claims she’s not been on insta stories much *sniffs* because they’ve been doing the same thing everyday?? This is the first time in a forever that she’s ACTUALLY got content!!!! It’s taken her more than a week to get a bloody grid post of the chickens!!! but within a heartbeat she gets up grid posts with her nipples out !!!
Honestly she’s so thick it hurts. Obviously there’s been some arguing behind the scenes and that’s the real reason she’s not been on!!

Reactions: 16
See the grease stain is still there on the blue sweater...woman! 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She either didn't read the question properly or is just hoping nobody has access to google or any chicken knowledge.....
Oh dear how embarrassing 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

And when has she ever shopped isawitfirst the little beg. Anything for an affiliate link 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 9
We’ve come to the dales for a drive/walk & every time my boyfriend sees a farm animal he shouts “Hi Gurllllllllls” and I can’t cope 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

We’ve come to the dales for a drive/walk & every time my boyfriend sees a farm animal he shouts “Hi Gurllllllllls” and I can’t cope 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Making the dogs a nice bed yet your children sleep on a floor with no slats??? witch angers me so bleeping much!

Reactions: 22
Painting a pallet of wood for a cute looking dog bed idea she’s had from Pinterest that’ll go perfect in their rustic home....rustic is not the word I use to describe that house!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.