Rebecca Lamb #40 When Tattle says Jump, Rebecca says how high

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woody is obviously wearing a nappy in that latest video letting the gurrllls out the coop (box). Why does she feel the need to lie about everything?

Reactions: 3
I can’t cope with the photo of her posing with the chickens it’s so cringe, does she think farmers are out doing that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It annoys me when she says ‘Peppa is the funny one’ or whatever one it was. Can chickens be funny? Do they have a bit of banter? Can’t imagine it

• Haha
Reactions: 39
It annoys me when she says ‘Peppa is the funny one’ or whatever one it was. Can chickens be funny? Do they have a bit of banter? Can’t imagine it
Yes they have their own personalities although I’m not sure how she has noticed considering they are stuck in the tiny coop for hours on end.

Reactions: 11
What does she look like posing like that with chickens.
We said there'd been no photo with them and here we are!!
I can't think of any other influencer who behaves like her and takespics like she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She either didn't read the question properly or is just hoping nobody has access to google or any chicken knowledge.....
This is what irritates me like the milk production thing yesterday, she says these things without having ANY knowledge and says it like it's facts. So irresponsible

Reactions: 10
She looks like a fruit loop in that post. Can she not take a picture without having one leg sticking out 🙄
Also while I’m here, those boots are bleeping rank, and she’s fairly getting her money’s worth out of those pink leggings isn’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So I’m blocked so to look at her grid posts I just look on Instagram through my browser where I’m not signed in and use storiesig for her stories. If you start typing “Rebecca Ellen lamb” in google, the top search that comes up is “Rebecca Ellen lamb address” ... that right there would be enough to delete all my public social media!!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.