Rebecca Lamb #40 When Tattle says Jump, Rebecca says how high

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was yesterday. Today they have asked people to delete them.

They’ve said nothing today? It was all yesterday. It’s the people who did the hashtag wrong and are blocking other content who should delete. Depends if people have posted and shared anything helpful, a black square on its own is not but with other content is quite powerful.

Reactions: 2
Who said she’d remove her black square!
that was me! Knew she would regardless of Black Pride asking people not to post them!
they asked quite early yesterday, and it wasn’t until the afternoon that “influencers” started taking them down and sharing useful posts and information instead!

Reactions: 2
Sohhh you need to spend 6 hours in your beauty room / office / guest room / empty box having a pamper and ignoring your children. Then you get this realleh white creameh stuff and slop it all round your eyes. Then this realleh dark wun and stick it everywhere else. Ta dah that is how to do my super cute make up look that I call ‘patchwork’. Then you have to take 7,000 selfies and filter um to duck

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The fact she deleted her black square because it doesn’t fit in with her aesthetically pleasing filtered Instagram feed makes me so angry. Then trying to say it’s because we need to be educating and not be silenced.. BOLLOCKS! She was silent the whole day yesterday when she should of been posting information!!! You are an absolute twatting twit you grot bag.

That’s it I’ve lost my tit with her... waiting to be blocked in 3.. 2.. 1..

She’s a bleeping stupid jumped up bleep!
Oooh share what you said 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They’ve said nothing today? It was all yesterday. It’s the people who did the hashtag wrong and are blocking other content who should delete. Depends if people have posted and shared anything helpful, a black square on its own is not but with other content is quite powerful.
C63E802A-3554-4746-AAC7-0BAA1CD895B6.png

Reactions: 3
She’s such an embarrassment. She should be really ashamed of herself. She never should have posted the black square to begin with, she knew she was going to delete it and she didnt even understand the meaning of it. She’s so thick it hurts!!!

Reactions: 6
You can tell she just deleted that square because she didn't like how it looked but she's seen that message from blackprideuk and jumped onto it like a fly on tit to give her justification for deleting it, but doesn't really understand the justification behind it....

Honestly that mumbo jumbo story "we need educating" it reads like one of my answers in my gcse exams when I didn't know the answer! Just putting loads of random mumblings that she thinks sounds good together but doesn't make any sense in reality 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

It would be funny if it wasn't such a serious issue

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
What did Steve do?
His tweets have been shared on here in the past, and one was him complaining about foreigners not speaking English, he said speak English or go home. Pair of them can put on this false act all they want but we all know they’re just 2 self obsessed chavs with not a brain cell between them. Woody is definitely the brains of that operation

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.