Rebecca Lamb #40 When Tattle says Jump, Rebecca says how high

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was looking for the new thread back in the families forum, is she staying in “instagramers” now?

Reactions: 5
17F7E83E-4527-45AD-A359-6E73B0ABDAB3.jpeg
Urgghhhh sausage and bean “pop tart” dribble down the scuzzy grey sweater combined with A big dose of dog slobber 🥴🥴

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Was looking for the new thread back in the families forum, is she staying in “instagramers” now?
I was doing the same 😂

It’s been moved back, i assume it was posted there by accident, no harm done.

poor rebecca probably came to read her thread with a light snack (8/12 cookies) and thought it had been removed 😂🤣

celebrated with a cheesecake.
then found it and comfort ate a couple of bean pop tarts 😐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Absolutely ridiculous what planet is she on? It’s a pastie for starters and Greggs own pastie recipe ? What’s wrong with the girl
She’s missed her chance there. She could have tagged Greggs in the post and with a bit of luck could have scored an advertising deal with them. She could have been the face of Greggs, she’s certainly got the arse for it! Shouldn’t give her ideas really....

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Been looking for the new thread for ages 🤣 gutted I didn’t get the thread title 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣 but this is very apt!

Hi guuurls hope you’re all okeh huns

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was doing the same 😂

It’s been moved back, i assume it was posted there by accident, no harm done.

poor rebecca probably came to read her thread with a light snack (8/12 cookies) and thought it had been removed 😂🤣

celebrated with a cheesecake.
then found it and comfort ate a couple of bean pop tarts 😐
Ah my bad I didn’t know it was in families 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
A bleeping pop tart....... I'm done. I'm so so done.
A pop tart!!!!!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She's a bleeping ret*rd!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The eggs she is getting out of the coop don't look real. They look like the ceramic eggs you put in the coop to encourage,laying!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
3F5EFEA3-7763-48F7-A397-E01969813F13.jpeg

pretty apt. She is known more for being inappropriately “sexual” than anything else

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New thread title bit early not sure how this thing works lol..

Bean pop tart invented by begs. Who knew it was originally greggs!

absolutely next level That girl!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
New thread title bit early not sure how this thing works lol..

Bean pop tart invented by begs. Who knew it was originally greggs!

absolutely next level That girl!
way too early yet but I for one welcome a good rhyme when the time is right, those are my fave titles 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Swipe up for the bedding! I washed it before putting it on the bed (bloody liar!) It won't get washed now for the next 10 weeks! 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
should we send out a search party to check on her, she hasn’t posted on stories for 6 hours!

• Haha
Im just catching up on the latest day of tit from
Rebecca. Im
Actually cringing at the pop tart. Shes not well im
Sure 😭😭😭

• Haha
Even worse tho all her little sheep followers will be tagging her writing bean pop tarts for lunch today the kids love them thanks so much babe and she will be replying with glad they love them super cute and easy to make recipe with the kids like she’s created them 😭😭 it’s a bleeping pasty! I can’t cope with her iv had enough 🙃😅😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.