Rebecca Lamb #39 Shes got that poorly disease - egocentricity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t wait to see RSPCA at her door. I’m not saying that to be a witch, I’m saying it because the sooner they arrive the more chance those poor chickens have of survival. You can’t just read a few magazines on your crappy app, read a few insta comments and think you know what you’re doing.

I’m really shocked more people haven’t pulled her up about the pathetic ‘coop’. Maybe they have and it’s been deleted.

Reactions: 21
Surely she’s actually getting a rabbit. That hutch and run is tiny. Look I am one of the people that wanted her to get chickens and start a veg patch, and if she does it right I’m all for it, it would be great for the boys but my god she doesn’t do any research does she! Read a book, learn about chickens and plants etc there is even youtube videos on looking after chickens 😂
Also on her post when she says she’s either full glam or wellies - has anyone ever seen her looking glam? 🙈

Ok next, buy the boys proper beds and A full sofa.

Reactions: 19
They’ve literally bought one of the cheapest chicken houses. Such bloody tight arses the pair of them. Poor chickens. This pair are the biggest pair of muppets going.

Reactions: 12
To be fair the RSPCA likely won't do anything if the chickens have for food and water and each other and aren't severely ill or injured.

They're not really arsed if they living conditions are poor as long as the animal can survive, more or less. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
How much is it for chickens??
Why can’t you give them scraps from your kitchen and what do they eat? 🙈
Anddddd, I’m petrified of birds. Like cry if there is one anywhere near me. So how she has convinced Steve I don’t know

• Heart
Reactions: 2
How much is it for chickens??
Why can’t you give them scraps from your kitchen and what do they eat? 🙈
Anddddd, I’m petrified of birds. Like cry if there is one anywhere near me. So how she has convinced Steve I don’t know
I get the feeling she’s pestered him so much and he’s told her thaT as long as he doesn’t have to look after them.
Bit like how when you’re a kid and you pester your parents for a fish/rabbit. I always feel like she’s a child and he’s the parent 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I don’t know a thing about chickens and don’t pretend to. I saw josh with ptwm clip his chickens wings, I didn’t even know that was a thing. How the hell is begs gonna manage that? They’ll be gone in no time, she won’t cope.

Reactions: 4
To be fair the RSPCA likely won't do anything if the chickens have for food and water and each other and aren't severely ill or injured.

They're not really arsed if they living conditions are poor as long as the animal can survive, more or less. 🤷‍♀️
Really? Here the SSPCA would be right on their case. I’ve known a few people to be told off for not having adequate housing for their pets.

Reactions: 4

I wouldn’t say they are not arsed but they have to work within guidelines. They will visit her if she is reported and advise her on how to keep chickens properly.

Reactions: 3
Oh it kills me having to watch this tit show unfold, those poor animals are gonna suffer because of her!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
If the fox doesnt get them before Oscar ill be surprised. Not anything against Oscar but I’m assuming hes never been use to smaller animals living with him. It will be instinct to kill them even if its just playing. Its worrying that she thinks the dogs will just be friends with them.

Reactions: 12
My in laws have had chickens for years, they made their own coop and pen completely closed inso they could be in and out at all times, then they had an even bigger closed off bit around that with a high fence. Even with all that the foxes still manage to get in and kill the chickens, they've even been in the garden when it's happened. So how her pathetic bit of wire is going to keep them away I have no idea.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
so how long before she buys some eggs from Aldi and takes a picture of them in the coop pretending the chickens laid them? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Imagine living in a rural farming community and buying your chicken supplies from eBay?! 😆

They'll either escape (even if the dry stone wall goes all the way round the property, she was telling us that lambs can fit through the gate!), or a fox will have the lot of them.

We know you read here Rebecca, for fucks sake please take notice of the very sensible advice given here by chicken owners. We don't do it to be witches, we do it so your children don't have the trauma of finding their lawn covered in blood and feathers. Ta hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.