Rebecca Lamb #39 Shes got that poorly disease - egocentricity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The woman is a total idiot. I know we said on here she should have a veggie patch and get some chickens if she really wants to run with the rural image but do some bleeping research first you absolute imbecile. But then what should we expect from this clown who can’t even manage to remember or look up how much she bought things for when she’s making a video about items she’s bought?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Fancy posing like that by a chicken pen says it all really she's chosen it because it's super small and super cute and comes in a super lovely Insta pleasing grey and white, I honestly think she's more likely to successfully keep the rats that'll no doubt be attracted from the seed and scraps she'll be lobbing around than the poor bloody birds.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's just replied to someone they're getting 3 chickens. Surely that coop is too small, looks like a Guinea Pig hutch.
She cant wait for eggs, she loves eggs n uses loads of eggs in all the baking she does!! Eggggggiiieeee bread!!!!Thought she only bought 6 to ladt for 2 weeks?? Correct me if i'm wrong, she is one simple simpleton 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Never see shampoo conditioner or soap on any of the supermarket hauls she does, wonder why? Oh wait she barely uses any the dirty bint

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Awh damn, my thread suggestion had double the likes 😞 Will get there one day. I'm actually dreading when on day 5 these chickens are just feathers across the garden.

Reactions: 10
Seeing her posing beside that hut has pissed me off. All for show the absolute clueless bleep. Those chickens don’t stand a chance with that airhead

Reactions: 18
I was researching the idea of getting some chickens, and looked at exactly the same coop. It’s the cheapest available and a quick look at any reviews shows that it’s too small, not fox proof and a waste of time.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
So a quick squint at the reviews and most saying that it is suitable for rabbits, Guinea pigs, ferrets etc and wouldn’t be big enough for 3 chickens. There is an extension you can buy for it but clearly not going down that route, bed base gate all over again.

Reactions: 14
Oh my god a fox will scale that mess in one jump, never mind her own dogs, is she stupid?

Reactions: 16
Foxes are easily going to jump that fence. 😳 not that they will care, they will have them for breakfast if they’re “free range”

Reactions: 6
She’s pissing me off, why would you get a coop that small, if the reviews are saying it’s tit?. I don’t understand her.

Reactions: 7
When she says thanks for building my coop does Steve day ‘it’s OTAY’ or am I hearing it incorrectly??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
A relative of mine has chickens and the run is massive and 8 foot high with a roof on it so foxes can’t get to the chickens, those 2 really are thick as tit

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.