Rebecca Lamb #39 Shes got that poorly disease - egocentricity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon if the foxes get the chickens she’ll just buy new ones, not tell anyone and pretend it never happened anyway 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Can't believe how tiny that cage is. My guinea pig and bunny have a bigger cage than that. Surely that's animal cruelty to squeeze three chickens in there. She is a moron. Poor chickens.

Reactions: 17
Anyone else reckon Steve reads here 🤣
The change in them on camera lately he’s had enough!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So Steve seems to like Olivia jarvis' posts when Mason is in them 😂😂 still getting his fix tho 🤔 dirty get

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Despite the fact she shouldn't have chickens full stop, I don't understand why the rabbit hutch. She has a big enough garden to get a decent coop. My auntie rescues caged chickens and has sectioned off the majority of her garden with high fences, underground fences to stop foxes and badgers, loads of mud, grass, dirt etc. Granted she has a big garden but you don't just buy chickens to keep in a tiny house just for the pics. She only has 4/5 chickens but has triple the space size for them. My dad and step mum also kept chickens in a relatively small town garden but provided more space than that shambles!
Steve says he doesn't like birds so it's blatantly all her wanting them. Kids will lose interest after a week and the noise chickens make when they are laying is ridiculous. It woke me up most mornings!

The novelty will wear off and those poor chickens will end up in a rescue somewhere.

Despite the fact she shouldn't have chickens full stop, I don't understand why the rabbit hutch. She has a big enough garden to get a decent coop. My auntie rescues caged chickens and has sectioned off the majority of her garden with high fences, underground fences to stop foxes and badgers, loads of mud, grass, dirt etc. Granted she has a big garden but you don't just buy chickens to keep in a tiny house just for the pics. She only has 4/5 chickens but has triple the space size for them. My dad and step mum also kept chickens in a relatively small town garden but provided more space than that shambles!
Steve says he doesn't like birds so it's blatantly all her wanting them. Kids will lose interest after a week and the noise chickens make when they are laying is ridiculous. It woke me up most mornings!

The novelty will wear off and those poor chickens will end up in a rescue somewhere.

EDIT: my 2 pet rats have a cage bigger than that.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
EDIT: my 2 pet rats have a cage bigger than that.
If she doesn’t make sure food isn’t left around she will have rats too, the fox will easily get to those chickens so she will probably end up with pet rats !

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Never see shampoo conditioner or soap on any of the supermarket hauls she does, wonder why? Oh wait she barely uses any the dirty bint
She probably doesn't buy any and waits to be gifted some
When she says thanks for building my coop does Steve day ‘it’s OTAY’ or am I hearing it incorrectly??
They're taking the mick out of something Alfeh says/used to say like they used to say "hoidayyy"..... parents of the year them two having a laugh at things Alfie can't pronounce properly rather than correcting him or getting him the help he needs 🙄🙄😩

AD REALLEH LIKE LIKE TO START GROWING VEGETABLES AND STUFF.... LIKE VEGETABLES AND DIFFERENT THINGS.

Why is she incapable of stringing a coherent sentence together. She is actually so bleeping thick.

Also she's making out they've grown that rhubarb, tenner bet it's just self seeded from previous years.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Also she's making out they've grown that rhubarb, tenner bet it's just self seeded from previous years.
They haven’t grown that rhubarb it is too well established, it’s been there for longer than a year.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The bench for them to sit on and stuff, I wonder what other stuff they’ll do on it 🤔😩😂

we should all place bets on how long it will take for one of the caged chickens to get eaten, I’m saying 8 day’s 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How has tallulah ptwm daughter got more of a clue about her chickens then Rebecca?!

Somebody needs to tell her she probably shouldn't advertise that she's giving the chickens table scraps beings it's illegal.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.