Rebecca Lamb #39 Shes got that poorly disease - egocentricity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m honestly so shocked that she’s put that on her stories. My 2 year old could scale that tiny pathetic ‘fence’ they have if he really tried. How thick can someone be? This is an animals life Rebecca. Chickens aren’t here to gain a few extra likes. Shame on you, cuntbag.

Reactions: 15
Ello every-won......”
She’s Vlogging
“our chicken journey”
🤦‍♀️

Genuinely think one chicken might be more intelligent than Rebecca and Steve combined.

“I don’t like chickens, and I don’t like butterflies....”

Na, I’m not drunk enough for this tit.

Would not be surprised if she rang KFC asking if she could purchase some chickens there because her Aldi ones only come in a bag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Someone whose a farmer has told her on her video that the coups only big enough for chicks or 1/2 adult chickens it’s so tiny she also told her to go do her research. She hasn’t a clue if those chickens last longer than 24 hrs I will be amazed. Why waste money on a tiny coup only to have to buy a bigger one ....oh yeah cause beggars hasn’t done any research she’s just thought oh that’s a super pretty pastel coloured coup for my super insta pictures that will give me super content . Honestly Begs you just give tattle some amazing ammunition your like the gift that keeps on giving on the daily. If it wasn’t so sad that those chickens don’t stand a chance it would be hilarious watching you perform with them. 🤦‍♀️😩

Reactions: 28
Someone whose a farmer has told her on her video that the coups only big enough for chicks or 1/2 adult chickens it’s so tiny she also told her to go do her research. She hasn’t a clue if those chickens last longer than 24 hrs I will be amazed. Why waste money on a tiny coup only to have to buy a bigger one ....oh yeah cause beggars hasn’t done any research she’s just thought oh that’s a super pretty pastel coloured coup for my super insta pictures that will give me super content . Honestly Begs you just give tattle some amazing ammunition your like the gift that keeps on giving on the daily. If it wasn’t so sad that those chickens don’t stand a chance it would be hilarious watching you perform with them. 🤦‍♀️😩
she will reply to them like she did yesterday about the fake hair iron.

they wouldn’t sell it if it wasn’t safe for chickens with an “s” hun, it would have said one per chicken if it wasn’t big enough.... Steve built it because I’m just a little woman, and I told him it was for chickens and counted them using my fingers like Alfieh does”

Little woman 🤣 she could crush him with one ass cheek

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What is she going to do with the veg she wants to grow seeing as no one in the house eats any veg, what a twit 😂
Or is veg ‘and stuff’ code for something she shouldn’t be growing!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can't see this comment?

You have to post screenshots before it's deleted. 😩

Reactions: 4
Spends £200 on a chicken hut which is far too small but wont buy a bigger sofa, or new bed slats for the boys, or a decent food shop?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
She’s desperately trying to cling on to this so called influencer life by trying to do things for content. The chickens are a prime example of this. I reckon during her dry spell when her and Steve seemed to be fighting, he’s suggested she get a real job. I think that’s why she stepped up her buying followers game, so she could get her numbers up to get more ads. She’s the type that will do anything to avoid getting a job. She thinks she’s too good for the real world and that she’s something special. The higher the pedestal the harder the fall hun 🖕🏼

Reactions: 20
I don’t understand why she has put that fence around their coop if they will be free range anyway? A hen could easily hop over that fence especially with the plank of wood they have placed across so that fencing is pointless. It’s fab they will be free range but I would just worry about foxes with them being so rural out there! A fox will dig under that run in no time when they are in there at night unless she puts a base on it. Also foxes are very clever and can actually open those style locks..it’s been known quite frequently! She needs the bolt style locks. She also needs an aviary style run with the coop inside as a shelter then they could go in there at night and be safe as that coop is only suitable as a shelter really. Loads of people make their own aviary runs with weld mesh and wood I’m sure Steve could knock something up! I really hope they don’t get eaten 😢 but I think it s highly likely with that set up & their location. She was talking like a child in that video and seems to only be bothered about how cute it looks..that’s fine making it look cute but it needs to be safe too!!

I'm literally horrified by her chicken "coop" it's a guinea pig hutch?! If she puts a feeder and water in there there will be no room for them to stand?! And then the size of the run? I thought everyone knows you're fences need to be 6ft minimum preferably with a roof to stop foxes. She is so clueless it's actually painful. Never mind a fox Oscar will hop over that gate in a second.

& the bark will be a bastard to clean all the tit out...I know from experience 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm literally horrified by her chicken "coop" it's a guinea pig hutch?! If she puts a feeder and water in there there will be no room for them to stand?! And then the size of the run? I thought everyone knows you're fences need to be 6ft minimum preferably with a roof to stop foxes. She is so clueless it's actually painful. Never mind a fox Oscar will hop over that gate in a second.
it’s ok, Oscar and Mabel are going to be friends with the chickens she said. 🙄 So, they will all be best friends and live happily ever after of course!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
View attachment 130902the way Steve looks at her😂😂😂😂😂
It's almost as if he's about to cry. Or he's being held hostage, blink once for your safe or twice for this mad witch is holding me captive. She's got a Cathy Bates (Misery vibe about her in that pic)

If you are going to keep chickens you don’t keep them in a tit coop like that. Does she seriously think they’re going to be happy enough to lay eggs. Stupid woman gets more moronic by the day.
The thing is she's a crap parent, but once she starts to neglect the chickens she will probably have the RSPCA knocking on her door. I seriously think she does have some kind of 'problem'. She is quite irresponsible, certainly not genuinely caring or empathetic almost as if she has the mentality of a child and not an adult with children. She isn't fit to care for animals or children, because to her they are purely content and props to earn money

When she says thanks for building my coop does Steve day ‘it’s OTAY’ or am I hearing it incorrectly??
Steve is as irrisponsible as her, if not more so. He constantly gives into her childish demands.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Just showed my husband the picture of the ‘chicken coop’ and asked him what animal is this girl about to get? He said a rabbit 🙃

Reactions: 11
She clearly hasn't done any proper research. I've got chickens and it is against defra rules to feed them scraps from your kitchen. People still do it but if you had an ounce of intelligence you wouldn't broadcast it on social media. Even with their wings clipped a chicken will manage to get over that fence, it's nowhere near high enough. The perch and the bench is also just inviting them to hop over it too. Smh.

Reactions: 13
Both of them are seriously as thick as pig tit. It doesn't take an expert to see that coop is nowhere near big enough (insta picture perfect) nor is that run safe and secure. I'm sorry but they are likely to be gone within 48hrs once a fox gets a trace on their smell. I mean they've even put a branch (in case they want to perch or sumfin) where they will just hop out 🤦‍♀️

I swear if they had any more brain cells they would be dangerous (well, they already are with the few they share between them)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.