Rebecca Lamb #39 Shes got that poorly disease - egocentricity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unknown3

VIP Member
Oh my god, she is going to feed them kitchen scraps..... scraps from her kitchen......poor, poor chickens 😬!!
That was my first thought, they'll run away as soon as they have the opportunity if the dogs don't get them first!!

Doesn't read here but also wants to grow her own vegetables now (but they don't eat or like veg, their own admission) and maybe goats at some point and ducks 🤦‍♀️

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Staff member
Literally,
the only time a chicken would probably be happy to see a fox sniffing around it’s pen....

at least it would be put out of its misery fast.

fox > alfiah and woodah any day.

Oh my god, she is going to feed them kitchen scraps..... scraps from her kitchen......poor, poor chickens 😬!!
like, cheesecake and chocolate pancakes?
cheese strings!? Oh she’ll kill the fuckers herself if it’s scraps from her kitchen, hold off on that fox.

Unknown3

VIP Member
When she says she’s ordered chicken wire I hope she means weld mesh and not actual chicken wire 🤔 if she’s ordered the crap chicken wire then she might as well not bother..foxes will rip through that no problem!
I think she's probably ordered chicken wire she didn't know what she was talking about through the whole video. Lets face it, the chickens don't stand a chance and she hopes to have them next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. Please disable your adblocker for tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks