Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Redwine

What's so bad about the tick tock? I have been blocked. I'll have to make another account. I refuse to get tick tock though.

Coops2020

No she just butchers someone else’s recipes and doesn’t ever give credit for them. That girl doesn’t have an original bone in her body
A lot of Instagrammers don’t though, I don’t see Kerry Whelpdale or Emily Norris giving credit for what they cook? I think it’s because she seems to cook the same things, she does lack being creative but I don’t think she deserves a lot of the criticism she gets for it

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
Off topic but I 100 percent do not believe woody is potty trained. I've just potty trained my son who was born same month as woody and now I've done it myself I know shes lied. When that potty training video came out as my little one is the same age and IMO way more advanced I was so shocked like HOW is he fully potty trained. You never saw any pottys lieing about the house, no step or little toilet seat in the bathroom, plus when your actually doing it for the first week or two you have to stay strictly indoors usually with them running around naked on the bottom half and she never did! Then you can only really do short journeys for a while but when she claimed he was 'potty trained' they were out and about everywhere like normal she never had a period where she had to stay indoors. Theres so much that goes with it she would have documented it on her stories or probably moaned about him having accidents if she had actually done it! And to even say he went straight from nappies to nothing even for naps and bedtime is laughable! I've never known anyone to get their kid out of nappies even at night time straight away it takes ages for them to hold it through the night! Where is the travel potty or whatever they use when they go out for walks? You never see one in the buggy and where does he go to toilet in the house? You never hear her asking if he needs a wee. She did the potty training video straight after mama reid and ellie polly did theirs AFTER they had potty trained documenting the whole experience. He is definitely still in nappies they are always shown in his stories plus she was saying she done it months ago there is no way that boy was ready months ago with his development. I cant believe after having 2 kids shes that thick she thought she could just lie about it. How can someone put up a whole video full of lies shes a fraud!
im not sticking up for her at all, however both mine were dry day and night by 2 years 6 months. They were just ready. Not had a single accident either. I think it really depends on the child and how ready they are.

Last edited:

Mummyto4boys

Chatty Member
My god she’s really pushed it with that tiktok. I’ve taken a screen recording and I’m gonna send out some emails tomorrow. She’s an absolute cunt
[/QUOTE]

I don’t have TicTok, where can I see it?