Rebecca Lamb #33 Try my recipe, it’s yummeh but not mine, can’t get through the day without a bottle of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they’re just putting a fence up in the middle of nowhere then?
As far as I can see they’re putting a fence on top of the dry stone wall which surrounds their garden. They don’t have any other land.

Reactions: 7
I remember when they were buying the house she said the land around it wasn’t theirs, literally the house and the garden. Was that right?
I was thinking that, are they allowed to be putting fences up on the land? My partner is a game keeper and he works on land on an estate that’s owned by lots of different people/farmers and even he only has permission on some of it. I don’t think any of the farmers I know from there would be happy with someone putting fences up on their land

Reactions: 5
'Fence' or should that be mesh looks a bloody big eye sore as well it'll soon be rusted up and disgusting when the bad weather hits all because last year a few sheep wandered onto their path, for a couple who apparently love where they live they spend a hell of a lot of effort on chopping down and burning trees and trying to keep wildlife and local animals out.

Reactions: 10
'Fence' or should that be mesh looks a bloody big eye sore as well it'll soon be rusted up and disgusting when the bad weather hits all because last year a few sheep wandered onto their path, for a couple who apparently love where they live they spend a hell of a lot of effort on chopping down and burning trees and trying to keep wildlife and local animals out.
Also wondering where they got the supplies from? If they got it in the past few weeks I wouldn’t consider that an essential, more like they are bored and want something to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Remember when she told everyone about the house and said they werent telling people to boast and show off 😂😂 Are you ok hun you live in a Dingle dungeon hell hole.. nothing to show off 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Remember when she told everyone about the house and said they werent telling people yo boast and show off 😂😂 Are you ok hun you live in a Dingle dungeon hell hole.. nothing to show off 😂
Her life style is nothing to show off about, especially at 26. She is stuck in a dungeon with some pretty fields for a view but no idea about how to live that lifestyle. Nicking ideas of other influencers and living a bloody boring existence.

I‘m in my 40’s and now live in the countryside with some land, I love it. I grow my own veg, fruits and am working on flowers and garden, I am happy to bake and garden, going to the village pub for a couple of pints is fine with me, am happy to go for a walk over the fields.
I also do work so have a bigger purpose than sharing my flaps on you tube.

However this lifestyle at 26...not a bloody hope, I would have been utterly depressed, I just wouldn’t be interested in this lifestyle. Especially wiring a fence on a Saturday morning!

I really think no matter how much she goes on about being happy there, she doesn’t know how to live that lifestyle because it isn’t what she wants.

She wants the kids because they keep her meal ticket..3SS, she does know the location is enviable but doesn’t know how to live it because she isn’t at that point in her life yet. She isn’t living an honest life and doing activities that she wants to do...she is still in her 20’s and living to show off to others...this will never make you happy Begs.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
As far as I can see they’re putting a fence on top of the dry stone wall which surrounds their garden. They don’t have any other land.
This might be Steve’s job that she’s hiding, or helping out their neighbours?

Edit- also since when would Elleh be doing? Now I for one would think her actually helping with the fencing would be great content getting off her lazy bum!

editx2!
Definitely not Steve’s job then. Also good use of the veg she didn’t buy for a healthy and nutritious lunch for the boys
AB09EE74-EC07-457D-A5DC-236AEE861B41.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Where are the boys while they are doing this? Please tell me she hasn’t left them in the house 🤦🏼‍♀️

Not remotely jealous of her dingy house nor where she lives, it’s so dull and you can find fields anywhere. What I would be jealous of is someone who lives by the coast in a gorgeous renovated house

Reactions: 19
Some you tubers today are donating the money they make from their videos today to the nhs, no chance will she do that! She wants all the money for herself, that’s why she’s outside in the field paying no attention to all the other you tubers doing #youtube4nhsheros

Reactions: 20
Her house could be amazing with a creative mind, restructure of the inside, a lot of hard graft and obviously a lot of money. Nobody in their right mind would buy that thinking a lick of paint everywhere would be job done.

We are currently renovating an old farmhouse and have been for the past two years ..... it was in similar condition to Rebeccas with addition of not having a functioning water supply. We can’t live in it during renovations so for the past year we have been in a static caravan in the garden. It is going to be a long process which is incredibly hard work as we are doing it ourselves mainly. However it gives us such a feeling of achievement and our children are part of that. We are also 10+ years older than her and both with full time jobs. Honestly it is sad to see how she is wasting her life!!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She's been vlogging for about 5 years and she claims its her job, so I'm afraid her excuse is not acceptable. If you do something as a job, do it properly or not at all
Exactly this..... in any job you should see improvement from your stating point, career progression or enhancement of initial skills ..... none of that!!!!!

Reactions: 12
Can’t believe she said in her Q&A last night that she hasn’t watched the news about ‘what’s going on right now’ and openly admitted she didn’t want to know. She prefers to live in her own bubble. She literally has no idea, couldn’t give a tit and will never ever take after the other influencers who are donating money and helping people in need. She’s unbelievable. Just keep smiling and be happy guys, itl all go away soon and be back to normal ✌

Reactions: 13
Can’t believe she said in her Q&A last night that she hasn’t watched the news about ‘what’s going on right now’ and openly admitted she didn’t want to know. She prefers to live in her own bubble. She literally has no idea, couldn’t give a tit and will never ever take after the other influencers who are donating money and helping people in need. She’s unbelievable. Just keep smiling and be happy guys, itl all go away soon and be buack to normal ✌
I often wonder why she feels the need to keep going on about 'normal' so much because if she did actually watch at the least the daily afternoon updates on the news she'd hear loud and clear that moving forward were going to be living with a NEW NORMAL if you read here Rebecca it's not going back to how it was ever, the world is changed by this, our country is changed by this, people will need time to recover slowly this is going to be gradual, Your a grown woman who's 27 this year not 17 show some patience and kindness people could be watching you from home with covid 19 or from hospital in recovery stop trying to force things for your own gain you insensitive mare.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Bit late, but did anyone notice when she got the travel question she had no idea what to say 😂😂😂

The question was something like if you could go somewhere money no object on holiday where would it be..

First she just about mustered up Italy, I was like "REALLY Beggeh?!" is that the best you could come up with? 🙄😩😩😩😂 Did anyone else think she just proceeded to waffle about that till she could think of somewhere better seeing as she "loves to travel" ✌before finally coming up with Florida and the Maldives 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️ I could tell as well the cogs of beggys brain were turning like the clappers trying to work out where someone who supposedly makes content about travel should say they want to go.... What about Brazil? Fiji? The Philippines? Zanzibar? Montenegro? Oman? South Africa?

As hilarious as I found it, I love when she makes gaffes like this though 😂😂😂😂 just proves she's got the mentality of a 14 year old chav despite deliberately trapping a man with a bit of money and having her poor sheep hoodwinked that's she's suhhhhhh classeh she's really just bogan beggy the offspring of bogan bev 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Same when she said she wanted a porsche "4x4".....is it the macan or the cayenne you want beggy bog trotter? 🤔 What engine size? What trim level?....... If you asked her this she wouldn't be able to tell you cos she just loves to throw around these phrases like "I love to travel" and "I want a porsche 4x4" to try and cover up the fact she's a massive scrote deep down 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.