Rebecca Lamb #33 Try my recipe, it’s yummeh but not mine, can’t get through the day without a bottle of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never really comment, but just watched her YouTube video. Why are they having pasta dishes 3 times in a week and it only takes like 10 mins to boil pasta why put it in slow cooker? My children would eat pasta everyday but I try and limit it as well as making sure they have lots of vegetables in most, if not every dinner. Does she never have dinners like salmon, new potatoes and veg, such as mangetouts, baby corn, broccoli & carrots or pork chops, roast potatoes & again, vegetables lol! I know not everyone likes veg but even if it was broccoli & carrots in every single meal it’s better than nothing for those boys. I thought my meals were basic because I hate cooking 😂 but I’m glad I feed my toddlers healthy dinners rather than slop and cake 😭

Reactions: 16
Does Steve drink on an evening too? Who would drive the boys to hospital should they have an accident? They appear to have no neighbours for support and in the current climate not the same amount of taxis etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Oh my god.. Alfie on that wall?!? My stomach flipped watching that. I know she is probably too pissed to care, but what’s Steve’s excuse?!

Reactions: 11
Oh my god.. Alfie on that wall?!? My stomach flipped watching that. I know she is probably too pissed to care, but what’s Steve’s excuse?!
It looks like Woody was about to get up after him and she moved the camera. Irresponsible cow!

Reactions: 6
I think all the drinking is for show , like the people on Facebook who show off about drinking too much Prosecco ... normal people that drink a normal amount don’t feel the need to post about it.

Reactions: 10
Off topic but I 100 percent do not believe woody is potty trained. I've just potty trained my son who was born same month as woody and now I've done it myself I know shes lied. When that potty training video came out as my little one is the same age and IMO way more advanced I was so shocked like HOW is he fully potty trained. You never saw any pottys lieing about the house, no step or little toilet seat in the bathroom, plus when your actually doing it for the first week or two you have to stay strictly indoors usually with them running around naked on the bottom half and she never did! Then you can only really do short journeys for a while but when she claimed he was 'potty trained' they were out and about everywhere like normal she never had a period where she had to stay indoors. Theres so much that goes with it she would have documented it on her stories or probably moaned about him having accidents if she had actually done it! And to even say he went straight from nappies to nothing even for naps and bedtime is laughable! I've never known anyone to get their kid out of nappies even at night time straight away it takes ages for them to hold it through the night! Where is the travel potty or whatever they use when they go out for walks? You never see one in the buggy and where does he go to toilet in the house? You never hear her asking if he needs a wee. She did the potty training video straight after mama reid and ellie polly did theirs AFTER they had potty trained documenting the whole experience. He is definitely still in nappies they are always shown in his stories plus she was saying she done it months ago there is no way that boy was ready months ago with his development. I cant believe after having 2 kids shes that thick she thought she could just lie about it. How can someone put up a whole video full of lies shes a fraud!
im not sticking up for her at all, however both mine were dry day and night by 2 years 6 months. They were just ready. Not had a single accident either. I think it really depends on the child and how ready they are.

Last edited:
I really believe she thinks all of these recipe copying fools are her friends.
She doesn't seem to have anyone else at all.
For example, she is devastated at not having her hen do but who was going? Lauren (and Lauren's two friends), her Leeds friend (who was looking at her strangely and never seen nor heard of again), her sister, Bogan Bev, Steve's mother and sister, maybe 1 or 2 others?
She is living her life through cameras, thinking she is better than everyone else and we are all jealous, when the truth of it is that her life is passing her by and she cannot see it.
She spends hours doing stupid tik-toks. For who? Dirty pervy men?
More time wasted altering photos to make herself look "better" than she is.
All the time wasted setting up shots, editing them, posting them, recording stories...
Poor Woody doesn't know a life without a camera of some sort in his vicinity.

Life is to be lived and not through a lens.
The sooner she realises this, the better (not just for herself) but for all of them.
You kill me off how you call her bogan bev hahahahahahhahaha :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Does Steve drink on an evening too? Who would drive the boys to hospital should they have an accident? They appear to have no neighbours for support and in the current climate not the same amount of taxis etc.
I doubt theres any taxis in her area .... if any would come to where they live there'd be a massive call out charge even before covid-19

Reactions: 7
I think all the drinking is for show , like the people on Facebook who show off about drinking too much Prosecco ... normal people that drink a normal amount don’t feel the need to post about it.
I think exactly the same

Reactions: 3
Sorry, did she say she added a spoonful of butter to thicken it up?? Does she know butter just melts into oil. I cant im out im done.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
im not sticking up for her at all, however both mine were dry day and night by 2 years 4 months. They were just ready. Not had a single accident either. I think it really depends on the child and how ready they are.
I can totally believe that, but did that happen in a short space of time like a week or was it a gradual thing? I believe that can happen completely I just dont believe that happened with Woody, and if it did she would be shouting it from the rooftops about how he did it so quickly, no accidents, what she did etc. Even in the potty training video she gives loads of tips but doesnt go into what she did with Woody. She did one video then never spoke about his toilet habits again despite always telling everyone on Instagram before when he had done a poo and things like that. I believe you can potty train kids at any age if they show they are ready I just dont believe he is potty trained.

Reactions: 3
I came here hoping someone had picked up on this also! Did anyone else see the massive bag of burger buns on the table? Never seen them before 😠
I hate to defend her so I’ll have a word with myself but she did buy brioche burger buns the other day as they had a good date on them supposedly x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I see the aga getting used in her latest offering on YouTube 🧐 What else can Tattle make her do? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can totally believe that, but did that happen in a short space of time like a week or was it a gradual thing? I believe that can happen completely I just dont believe that happened with Woody, and if it did she would be shouting it from the rooftops about how he did it so quickly, no accidents, what she did etc. Even in the potty training video she gives loads of tips but doesnt go into what she did with Woody. She did one video then never spoke about his toilet habits again despite always telling everyone on Instagram before when he had done a poo and things like that. I believe you can potty train kids at any age if they show they are ready I just dont believe he is potty trained.
Yes mine were dry and then 2 or 3 days later they were out of nappies at night as well. They are all different.
She does seem to lie about silly things so wouldnt put it past her! Welk done on potty training your little one its a massive achievement for them xx

Reactions: 1
Yes mine were dry and then 2 or 3 days later they were out of nappies at night as well. They are all different.
She does seem to lie about silly things so wouldnt put it past her! Welk done on potty training your little one its a massive achievement for them xx
Thank you😌I can believe it, I just dont believe he was at the time she said he was, I think it was literally just after 2! Xx

I think Rebecca does need to improve her content and be less repetitive. But at least she tries to cook. Less can be said for Sam and Billie Fairers who have more money than sense- realise it’s a random comparison b he they’re a lot more annoying and fake !

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.