Rebecca Lamb #33 Try my recipe, it’s yummeh but not mine, can’t get through the day without a bottle of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So apparently Beggy Mitchell's content now is just sharing people's posts of her crappy stolen "recipes"

How riveting.

I find it bizarre Woody naps that long considering he doesn't really do anything to burn energy off? And it made me cringe where she laid on the bed with him with her eyes shut "I'll just enjoy the snuggles" it ain't a snuggle if he doesn't bleeping know you're there you gype.

Agree with comments about veg, my little one has always been a good eater but lately says he doesn't want veg. I always out some on his plate and he always eats some....

But whatever easy for you eh Beggy! Keep up that thrilling content!

Reactions: 29
Beggars recipe book ‘How to kill your kids in 5 days’ 😭😔

My “lockdown glam” literally includes some eyebrow pencil and mascara. And if I’m feeling really motivated I put on an actual bra rather than a crop top. Why would you put all of that on your face to sit in your house? 🤯🤯🤯
It’s a waste of makeup 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How about followers?
oh look she’s up another 100 followers over night😇 she’s so desperate to hit 50k it’s bleeping pathetic.

screen shot taken from social blade. Funny that during the last couple of days she’s been gaining followers in the 100’s yet she’s been posting nothing but shite! Also strange how varying the numbers have been the last week too, mostly under 100 so it’s not too noticeable she’s purchasing followers 👍🏼😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
What’s a chicken dinner? And how is it different from a roast chicken dinner?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
4DB05437-EB6F-455E-B697-D6297844D855.png
48733B61-C3C1-495D-B718-4FB32C1CE8DD.png
BA06563F-1689-48EE-9A11-A0CC7C008B2E.png
6C4B7BD4-8BAE-44C7-8A56-ADDAF5E6C14F.png
97CC6F68-8A41-4DA9-9100-BD0047BA1A50.png
7103928E-1EA6-4F55-AE06-5046AE920E84.png
43C04584-B8A8-45ED-89CF-C1B498F4128A.png
These are just a few out of hundreds! Clearly bought accounts! I’m so angry why do people still not see this bleep for what she is! She’s hoping they won’t be noticed amongst all the genuine followers. Absolute fake, imagine being that obsessed with attention that you need to buy followers! Your account is fake beggy!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Sausage and gnocchi?

What the duck?!!!!!!!

We have gnocchi. With bolognese sauce, salad and garlic bread. Never with bloody sausage. What planet is she from?!

I don’t believe that they ever make a roast dinner. I think they buy those little ready meal roast dinners for 1 that you get from the supermarket and divide them up between the 4 of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wonder if the kids had "kinder troll eggs" or will they watch TROLLS WORLD TOUR 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What do you call a cow and a camel? Please someone answer ‘Rebecca and Steve’

Also Aimee's stories, love it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.