Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eff29

Is there another Blogger that lives in the dales that we can watch to compare? 🤣
I love CandidlyRhubarb - has 4 kids in Yorkshire & actually takes care of her kids/does stuff! Always makes me laugh seeing her out and about doing loads of stuff near where rebegga is

• Sick
Reactions: 3

alexm1993

Chatty Member
Thankyou, husband home now, confirmed he does have covid19 but there is no treatment unless his breathing deteriorates further. He says he has never felt so ill or been so scared, hospital was terrifying. Just so glad to have him home
So sorry. Thinking of you xxxxx

Chitterchat

VIP Member
Does anyone follow Rhian Gibson? Another channel mummer who totally called her out indirectly, I love it. She has MS too so I bet seeing Begga talk about corona that time really bothered her

viewtube

VIP Member
Yeah I tried not to worry too much when I dropped my husband at the hospital this morning and had to leave him at the door. I told my kids to ‘just hang in there and not worry too much about it’ when I rang to let them know, didn’t stop my son from breaking down in tears though. Hubby has gone in for further tests and hopefully will be home this evening but you know what Grubby, not worrying is not an option. Stupid cow.
Big hug. Sending lots of love to you and your family x

Bec3007

VIP Member
I’m sure most of her subscribers are from LJC. If I remember correctly, I watched a video a while ago (a Q&A I think) and she said she didn’t have many followers and then mentioned a collab with LJC

DoolinEnnis

As far as I can see they’re putting a fence on top of the dry stone wall which surrounds their garden. They don’t have any other land.
This might be Steve’s job that she’s hiding, or helping out their neighbours?

Edit- also since when would Elleh be doing? Now I for one would think her actually helping with the fencing would be great content getting off her lazy bum!

editx2!
Definitely not Steve’s job then. Also good use of the veg she didn’t buy for a healthy and nutritious lunch for the boys
AB09EE74-EC07-457D-A5DC-236AEE861B41.jpeg

Coops2020

I think Rebecca does need to improve her content and be less repetitive. But at least she tries to cook. Less can be said for Sam and Billie Fairers who have more money than sense- realise it’s a random comparison b he they’re a lot more annoying and fake !

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Agness

Also if you look at the screenshot she’s uploaded, the bottom of the screen where her profile picture is has a dot underneath it, this means that she has a notification/activity on another account. So she could have very very easily made that troll account, switched accounts to moan about the ‘troll’, and then by tagging it she’s gotten a notification
True true true I just checked myself as got two accounts mine and access to my daughters as even though she is allowed to have one at age 16 and I do respect her privacy I still got login as she had this account open since 13 years old for me to monitor back then x

With all her lovely receipes in it

Public eye!!!??
Hanna loose Evans done ebook and everything begga does is literally Hanna’s ideas for meals to wean baby and they follow each other yet she never tags her when she dies the same thing she just says I used to do it all the time when woody was little just so if Hanna sees it she doesn’t think begga copied her but nobody is that fucking stupid

Last edited:
Reactions: 2