Rebecca Lamb #33 Try my recipe, it’s yummeh but not mine, can’t get through the day without a bottle of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just having a look at her follower list (I know get a life) but so many accounts have a handful of pictures which are all from the same date. Mostly foreign accounts too. I found these only a few from the top! How dumb is she.. brands don’t just look at numbers, they look at engagement. You can have 3000 followers but get more likes/shared etc.. brands will see through this. What a fraud. Imagine faking something just to boast and pretend you’re successful.. her life is laughable. She use to be so normal what happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s on 49.9k followers guys 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 That’s over 300 today alone 😡
But 50k followers just isn't a lot at all in influencer terms. I have a separate account for a hobby of mine, and loads of people I follow have 20-50k followers and it's not some big thing. They just like said hobby and have full time jobs and families too. It's not their 'job' like Rebegga states it is. 50k is pretty measly.

Reactions: 19
But 50k followers just isn't a lot at all in influencer terms. I have a separate account for a hobby of mine, and loads of people I follow have 20-50k followers and it's not some big thing. They just like said hobby and have full time jobs and families too. It's not their 'job' like Rebegga states it is. 50k is pretty measly.
Her and LJC both started in 2016 I believe and LJC has 5x what beggars just verging on lol

Reactions: 14
I know it’s not but it’s the fact she’ll make a massive song and dance over it 🙄 it’s ridiculous given the fact she is clearly buying them too

Reactions: 9
Why would they care?
I reported a previous channel mum girl for doing the same and she stopped working for them not long after, unsure if it’s related but worth a try. If brands get any idea channel mum have creators with fake following it’ll damage their reputation.

Reactions: 15
I know it’s not but it’s the fact she’ll make a massive song and dance over it 🙄 it’s ridiculous given the fact she is clearly buying them too
See image below, she can try and fool her chav mum sheep who think that going to tenerife 3x a year and living in a shed in the middle of nowhere is life goals, but it must kill her that people on here know the real truth! Her followers could come on here at any time to defend their hero and end up seeing the truth 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Cue tomorrow morning the whole.. 'ohhhh maaaaahhhh god guyzzzzz av woke up to 50k followersssss, am soooo grateful that all you sheep still lick ma arse when all ah do is spout absolute pure bollocks'

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Cue tomorrow morning the whole.. 'ohhhh maaaaahhhh god guyzzzzz av woke up to 50k followersssss, am soooo grateful that all you sheep still lick ma arse when all ah do is spout absolute pure bollocks'
She'll be on lowcostinstagramfollowers.com as we speak making the final purchase before bed lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm really late to the party....Had a steadyish day today, baby feeding all afternoon, so I watched her last two offerings for YouTube. I just can not believe that she is proud of what she is putting out there to represent herself. People who actually know her can access them, Alfies teachers, other parents?! Its dire, the food was vile, I've said this before but why is someone who can't cook pasta correctly making cooking videos? But apart from the slop she makes, her descriptions and explanations of the meals are so terrible! She can't cut things correctly, she's using spread to thicken!? She's cooking peas for 4 hours, she offers no hint of a fresh vegetable/salad/any seasonable produce, suggestions of how you could interchange items if you don't have the ingredients at home. Also, she knows jars of pesto live in the fridge for weeks without much bother right? Why doesn't she brown the sausages either the mucky cow?!
The q and a, I don't watch other YouTube's, but do they all sit there during these glued to their phones? Or are some slightly more professional and write down the questions they're going to answer then they can plan a coherent response? Not just ERM like nice litlle ERM stuff and that you know!? I can't believe anyone close to her praises her for the work she is putting out. Unbelievable.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Was just having a look at her follower list (I know get a life) but so many accounts have a handful of pictures which are all from the same date. Mostly foreign accounts too. I found these only a few from the top! How dumb is she.. brands don’t just look at numbers, they look at engagement. You can have 3000 followers but get more likes/shared etc.. brands will see through this. What a fraud. Imagine faking something just to boast and pretend you’re successful.. her life is laughable. She use to be so normal what happened.
It’s disgusting that she’s buying followers and once you start looking at her follower list it’s blatantly obvious just how many are fake. Just like her. Let’s face it based on her content alone she should be losing hundreds not gaining. Pathetic little girl is all she is.

Had to
59E6A709-A632-4F07-9344-0015BF3A964A.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It’s disgusting that she’s buying followers and once you start looking at her follower list it’s blatantly obvious just how many are fake. Just like her. Let’s face it based on her content alone she should be losing hundreds not gaining. Pathetic little girl is all she is.

Had to
View attachment 108772
Had a quick scroll to see how blatant...
Marina...Karina...Irina...Angelina. Repeat 😅
Search those names in her followers and see how many come up! All the same kind of accounts too. bleeping desperado!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Had a quick scroll to see how blatant...
Marina...Karina...Irina...Angelina. Repeat 😅
Search those names in her followers and see how many come up! All the same kind of accounts too. bleeping desperado!
Loads of weird foreign accounts too with hardly any posts.i swear if she makes a big deal of reaching 50k I’m going to hound her post with comments about how she’s bought her way there!

Reactions: 14
Family movie night... she’s sitting on the floor.. at the end of the ‘half the sofa’ 🙈 Get on it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's at 50.2K. I clicked on her followers and kept scrolling and scrolling and they're all fake accounts with sunrises as profile pictures. What a sad little girl.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.