Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

virgofalls

VIP Member
Why does she look so sweaty and dirty already, it's only half 10, go have a shower love and while you're at it, buy some clothes that aren't see through, no one wants to see your tits love, even if you think they do.
"Just super gorgeous and sewww gloweh"

Reactions: 2

Don’tMindMe

I would swipe up to buy her bloody mirror!
Jesus, that takes about 2 stone off her!
Body positive my arse!! She will be mortified seeing herself in the side on angles. Funny how she can make herself look slim in selfie pics at the mirror but in videos it's not so easy 🤷‍♀️
View attachment 105529
Wow! And look at the state of her knees! Steve might have something to say about that 😂😂 joking!

• Haha

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
[/QUOTE]
My friend since we were 5yrs old died yesterday because of covid19. I hope you never have to go through the horror of this you selfish, ignorant idiot!
[/QUOTE]
I’m so sorry for your loss x

PeachySher

Just watched the vlog ........ she needs to stop saying “with everything going on at the minute” ...... ffs, just say pandemic, Covid19, coronavirus, virus, lockdown, social distancing...... just say something 😡😡😡😡

And...... her chopping skills 😮
I don’t want to sound like I’m sticking up for her. But I have read that youtubers have been advised not to mention the actual word coronavirus or any other related terms because they will get demonetised 🤷🏻‍♀️.

I don’t think there’s anything stopping her from talking about it on Instagram though.

Reactions: 1

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
I can totally believe that, but did that happen in a short space of time like a week or was it a gradual thing? I believe that can happen completely I just dont believe that happened with Woody, and if it did she would be shouting it from the rooftops about how he did it so quickly, no accidents, what she did etc. Even in the potty training video she gives loads of tips but doesnt go into what she did with Woody. She did one video then never spoke about his toilet habits again despite always telling everyone on Instagram before when he had done a poo and things like that. I believe you can potty train kids at any age if they show they are ready I just dont believe he is potty trained.
Yes mine were dry and then 2 or 3 days later they were out of nappies at night as well. They are all different.
She does seem to lie about silly things so wouldnt put it past her! Welk done on potty training your little one its a massive achievement for them xx

heidilouxx

VIP Member
Can someone also record the tik tok about her night out that includes the line 'can I get that coke'. Or tell me how to do it.

I have a huge issue with the recreational coke industry and the impact it has on society.

Will happily send that to people who employ her to advertise.

• Angry

Halliestar

VIP Member
What sad news, thinking of you all. X

Begga has no compassion or understanding of the situation, each person in hosipital has a story, friends and family. This bullshit ‘be happy’ irritates me sooooo much, it is so lacking in compassion and empathy it is frightening ..
Thank you x

xxx123

this is not the one that was on here earlier 😂

Course not 🤔
I wasn’t talking about the mirror selfie, that’s definitely edited in some way

She has definitely photoshopped the pic of herself when she’s wrote about the message 🤦🏽‍♀️
in this case I just can’t see it? & again I’m not talking about the mirror selfie I am talking about the two seperate screenshots I posted when she is painting the bunny..they look the same to me 😂

Yes mine were dry and then 2 or 3 days later they were out of nappies at night as well. They are all different.
She does seem to lie about silly things so wouldnt put it past her! Welk done on potty training your little one its a massive achievement for them xx
Thank you😌I can believe it, I just dont believe he was at the time she said he was, I think it was literally just after 2! Xx