Rebecca Lamb #33 Try my recipe, it’s yummeh but not mine, can’t get through the day without a bottle of wine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aimee seems lovely, Rebecca’s definitely jumped on the defensive when she’s seen someone who’s in the same industry who by the looks of it produces far better content and ADs, I’d much rather follow the likes of her and Ellie Polly who actually influence me instead of Bex who only inspires me to do everything I can to not end up like her 🤣

Reactions: 19
My partners family are from Middle East and there favourite dish has slow cooked spicy chicken with new pototos & rice on the side haha
I bet your partners familys curry looks a hell of a lot better than the tit rebecca serves up 🤣

Please can I add that melting chocolate in a microwave is a great way to burn it. Most people melt it in a bowl over hot water, she really is clueless, I think I learnt that in the first year of secondary school in cooking lessons...something she clearly skived!
You can actually tell shes burnt it in the microwave I've never known anyone to melt chocolate the way she has,I've always done it with a pan and then a bowl and stired it.she must of been at back of the bike sheds when it was cooking lessons 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
all them messages were sent by steve using all the e-mail etiquette expertise he gained from 15 years of being chief admin oversee-er for his dad lol if they were sent by here it'd be "ur initialed to ur option hun but your just jealous"

• Haha
Reactions: 44
You know what’ll bring negativity to her name? When a mum has to bury their toddler because the parent didn’t know they couldn’t have mini eggs, they just aimlessly copied her. Wonder if she will repost ‘Rebecca made me do it’ then??

what an awful attitude to have about the media being a bigger platform than her. I only have 200 followers but if I repost an article saying coronavirus is fake and a coverup for 5G and someone actually believes that tit, then I’m still a total knob. Regardless of numbers, you’re influencing others every single day and she knows it!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
all them messages were sent by steve using all the e-mail etiquette expertise he gained from 15 years of being chief admin oversee-er for his dad lol if they were sent by here it'd be "ur initialed to ur option hun but your just jealous"
I bet you’re right! No way in the world did Rebecca send those replies.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That’s it this woman is actually vile. Time and time again she crosses the line. Why would she not hold her hands up and say “omg I genuinely didn’t know they were a joking hazard, let me fix this” instead she states it’s her choice what she feeds her kids. I am genuinely gobsmacked. Aimee was simply trying to inform her as I’m sure most of us thought the same thing. Imagine being that much of a cock you would continue to allow your kids to eat a known choking hazard just to prove a point. She is a joke. Really angered me today.

Reactions: 31
Soooo, begs saw the post on here, got Steve to write her a message and admitted she doesn’t really give a shyte about anyone but herself?
Doesn’t care she “influences” nob jockies to be just like her and put their precious children at risk for some bloody chocolate 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Exactly what I thought when I read it. No way did she write that.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Morning all. Lurker here.

Those comments about them being choking hazards went right over her head. Whooooooosh! She seemed to come from the point of its chocolate and therefore that other lady was saying it was bad for her kids. I truly don’t believe even though it was repeated MANY times that she got the actual point of the post.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Shocked she didnt do her usual block block block
I’m a lurker but I’m so glad she posted this on her stories. I cringed when I saw Woody with the bag of mini eggs. I honestly don’t think people do realise that they can be a choking hazard - I didn’t as I’ve never thought about it. My parents bought my kids some and again just didn’t think so there’s plenty of people who could have watched it, particularly new parents that could make a fatal mistake. Would have been so much better if she had owned it, posted a warning and admitting she didn’t realise - I actually would have had a lot of respect for that but naaah just gets defensive instead 🙄

The woman lets Woody jump on the back of Oscar, egging him on, leaves them unattended with the dogs daily, to name a few, let's face it, she won't give a tit about feeding them a choking hazard cause "lots of people do it". I do not believe for a moment she wrote those messages herself, Steve did on her behalf. They still are not perfect but they are a million times better than the drivel she can put together.

Reactions: 20
"Thanks for your message. You're right, best if I pop a disclaimer on my stories just incase any parent isn't aware! I'll do that now. Happy Easter 😁"

That was ALL that was needed. It would have stopped there 😂 Even if she was inwardly irritated by the girls message, she should have just wrote the bloody sentence and that would've been the end of it. Now she looks like an absolute fool ... Again.

Also just to add - in her last video she bangs on about how the best part of what she does is helping people ... but then refuses to give safe advice about dangerous ingredients shared in 'her' recipes??!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Feeds her two year old mini eggs and pours salt in all the floor she feeds him. Leaves him to teeter around at the top of their steep staircase with a stone floor at the bottom. Allows him to stand on chairs to eat and leaves him alone with two large dogs on a regular basis. Takes any well meaning advice as criticism designed to ‘discredit her amazing brand’ and yet she is still endorsed by Channel Mum, what does that say about them !

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Is she actually alright? Why does she turn everything to be about her? You’re bringing negativity to my name 🤔 no hun, she’s trying to warn you of the dangers. And how stupid to say go tell people who have bigger followings than me. She knows full well that people copy her ‘recipes’ but doesn’t matter if one of their children choke cos she doesn’t have a big following? EH?! She has 40 odd thousand followers how can she think that that doesn’t matter? She is honestly so stupid. She 100% didn’t write those replies but as someone else has said, all it takes is ah tit yeah I never thought, I will add a disclaimer now. Even if she wants to continue to give them to woody, that’s up to her but at least other parents have been informed!!! She acts like a 5 year old and gets straight on the defensive and then uses the ‘sorry if that’s offended you’ no it hasn’t offended her, she just wanted to warn you!

She is painfully thick, honestly she just doesn’t get it. So much for #influenceforgood 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.