Rebecca Lamb #30 we’re fine thanks hun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell... Calm yourself down.. A biscuit or piece of toast... Wild. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Most of us have a sweet tooth... I could demolish a family size bar of chocolate in one sitting easily, but I choose not to.

Her problem is her diet is poor, she doesn't move enough and she can't afford to be indulging on tit food without a calorie deficit.
im calm hun 🤣 obviously i agree with your last point, she eats 3 packs of cookies a day along side 3 meals then 4 frigging waffles smoothered in chocolate, ridic. no wonder she feels crap and ill all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 7
im calm hun 🤣 obviously i agree with your last point, she eats 3 packs of cookies a day along side 3 meals then 4 frigging waffles smoothered in chocolate, ridic. no wonder she feels crap and ill all the time
She must feel so lethargic and have zero energy.
Her sugar crash must be awful. No wonder she's in her PJs until midday.

Reactions: 7
Something just isn't right. Like she's getting married in less than 6 months. The biggest day of her life. All eyes on her. The photos. The videos.

I'm not saying that every woman should aim to be a size 6 or 8 on their wedding day but I think most women would want to eat right and exercise to be the best version of themselves on that day.

It's not even just about weight, it's glowing skin, shiny hair, energy, confidence ....

Since booking the wedding all she's done is stuff herself full of sugar and fat. It's bizzare. She always ate and showed herself enjoying food but for the past few months it's been something else entirely. Like manic eating.

If you watch her fitness highlights and click through you can see the difference in her over the course of a year.

Reactions: 28
So let me get this right , when Caroline Flack died rebecca dumbass lamb preached to her flock that the media and trolls were the reason she took her own life , she was so upset and could obviously totally relate to her as they both get trolled and are both hounded by the media being such high calibre celebs , #besties# bossbabe# uokhuns.. now only days after the funeral she is doing an AD for the ones she says are responsible for her heros death...oh wait a minute , sorry for all that i understand now , they are giving her a few quid so its all ok now , they not bad people at all #anything4a£...REBECCA LAMB YOU ABSOLUTE HYPOCRITE...You were slating (trolling according to your OPTION) these magazines etc and how nasty they were yet now your praising them and wanting your sheep to pay subscriptions to these companies that only a few weeks ago you wanted your sheep to raise awareness and have them fined , shut down , made to be responsible for your heros death....you are without doubt the WORLDS THICKEST 2 FACED , (and chinned) , DESPICABLE HUMAN BEING...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Do these influencers not feel embarrassed?
Hey guys! Look at me reading a magazine on my Ipad.....(I don't really...and you all know that) But yeah...........Swipe up guys!!!!!!!!!

Why are her kids mattresses on the floor? No wonder they cuddle up together on a night..The mattress near the boarded up fireplace on the floor..it must be so cold. I find it really odd I have never, ever known a mattress to intentionally be on the floor?
The kid's mattresses are on the floor as a big duck you to tattle.

Reactions: 8
Something just isn't right. Like she's getting married in less than 6 months. The biggest day of her life. All eyes on her. The photos. The videos.

I'm not saying that every woman should aim to be a size 6 or 8 on their wedding day but I think most women would want to eat right and exercise to be the best version of themselves on that day.

It's not even just about weight, it's glowing skin, shiny hair, energy, confidence ....

Since booking the wedding all she's done is stuff herself full of sugar and fat. It's bizzare. She always ate and showed herself enjoying food but for the past few months it's been something else entirely. Like manic eating.

If you watch her fitness highlights and click through you can see the difference in her over the course of a year.
I get married this year. Not as soon as expected due to corona virus now but still. I’ve never been a size 8 but I want to look my best so I’m trying to eat healthily and have been exercising. Isn’t that just what u do? And I‘m not saying I don’t have treat cuz of course I do but I’m not sat eating 4 waffles with Nutella on a random weeknight. She’s deffo gonna tell us she’s on her period soon and use it as an excuse to eat more crap. Either that or she’s pregnant!

Reactions: 10
I think the manic eating of late is a result of her eating her feelings.

It's a vicious cycle she has got herself in, I've been there myself but she is the only one to get herself out. But with the support of all her huns telling her how amazing she is for eating a cheeseburger, 10 cookies and a 500 calorie protein shake... they are doing her more harm than good.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So let me get this right , when Caroline Flack died rebecca dumbass lamb preached to her flock that the media and trolls were the reason she took her own life , she was so upset and could obviously totally relate to her as they both get trolled and are both hounded by the media being such high calibre celebs , #besties# bossbabe# uokhuns.. now only days after the funeral she is doing an AD for the ones she says are responsible for her heros death...oh wait a minute , sorry for all that i understand now , they are giving her a few quid so its all ok now , they not bad people at all #anything4a£...REBECCA LAMB YOU ABSOLUTE HYPOCRITE...You were slating (trolling according to your OPTION) these magazines etc and how nasty they were yet now your praising them and wanting your sheep to pay subscriptions to these companies that only a few weeks ago you wanted your sheep to raise awareness and have them fined , shut down , made to be responsible for your heros death....you are without doubt the WORLDS THICKEST 2 FACED , (and chinned) , DESPICABLE HUMAN BEING...
Laura Whitmore was on a pod cast yesterday slating these magazines for pitching women against each other eg: who wore it best. So yeah totally hypocritical to be promoting these “gossip” magazines! Funny how tattle the “gossip” site is trolling tho 🤪

and yes to this post, I’m over weight, long way to go in terms in weight loss but 3 months into healthy eating and gym with Friday night treat my skin hair and nails are better I’m less bloated, have loads of energy and feel a million times better. It’s not just about being a certain size but all other benefits of eating a bit of fruit and veg!

Reactions: 12
Seriously wtf has she done to her face! Looks anything but natural, and this style of outfit is totally copied from LJC. It’s so obvious I don’t know how she doesn’t feel any sort of embarrassment by her blatant copying of people 😳

5332F96C-8701-43E6-8633-D7BF045EF6DA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.