Rebecca Lamb #30 we’re fine thanks hun!

Status
Thread locked. We lock threads when they have 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks an absolute state in that last crop top picture, but yeah,keep smashing life Hun 🙄

Also...apologies in advance if I offend anyone..
I hate this joggers trend. Joggers are fine for in the house, but I would never be seen dead in them in public as I think they look a bit scruffy, and even if you're a size 6 they make you look bigger than you are. Rarely flattering on anyone in my opinion.

Again, sorry if I offend you! Just grew up being told to always dress nicer than you think you should and that joggers are for exercising or lounging 😂

viewtube

VIP Member
And more fake troll accounts, it’s clearly her, she’s storying all morning then has a one hour gap when a new troll account is made and messaged her. Work harder beggy you’re more transparent than your dirty dungeon windows.
Totally agree with you. I think she's actually trolling herself via fake accounts so she can play the victim. Since Friday her behaviour has gradually got more iratic, some of the pics her eyes are completely glazed, all this online for the world to see. Steve needs to get his act together and start protecting those boys, sod the bloody wedding.,None of us are perfect parents but she doesn't even try to improve. She looks drunk already

Status
Thread locked. We lock threads when they have 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks