Rebecca Lamb #30 we’re fine thanks hun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a quick sneak on her social blade stats....no suprise but she is losing followers

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone needs to tell Beckuhh that banana bread is not HER recipe 🙄 It’s a basic banana loaf recipe that’s been used since Jesus was a boy FFS!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
That ad was so tit. Don’t know the price it would be monthly either surely that should be stated? I think anyone could do that in half hour!!!

Reactions: 13
Exactly...the only time I have ever seen a childs mattress on the floor is in child neglect articles/documentaries.
Oh god don’t let anyone hear you say that! People don’t like it when we say she’s neglecting her kids, apparently that’s too far but a mattress on the floor (like when you see a childline advert on tv) but it looks pretty so it doesn’t matter🙈 I’m just a big mean troll 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Filming something proper cute because I lied yesterday, my laptops fine but I didn’t have nothing to post because I’m so unoriginal and lazy but I saw something on LJC grid and it’s been 2 days now so I can copy her without raising alarms! Did I say I was filming something really cute and fun?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Filming something fun 🤦🏻‍♀️
That saying “all the gear, no idea” is so appropriate when it comes to our Bekkeh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That ad was so tit. Don’t know the price it would be monthly either surely that should be stated? I think anyone could do that in half hour!!!
I thought that, surely she should state the monthly cost after the free month. A very half hearted advertisement

Reactions: 17
I thought that, surely she should state the monthly cost after the free month. A very half hearted advertisement
But she was sooooo busy doing it and it took her soooo long and she even ran out of storage on her laptop hunnnnn! 🤦🏼‍♀️😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Whenever she says she’s filming something fun or exciting it full on makes me cringe, it’s always anything but😫

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.