Rebecca Lamb #30 we’re fine thanks hun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t she spell bleeping SAUSAGE I know it’s minor and people hate a grammar Nazi but it grates on me!!! 😩😩😩😩

Reactions: 25
Where is she going? What have I missed on tiktok? Not on there lol so need to know what’s going on 😂

Reactions: 5
I really didn’t want to share this because I am utterly embarrassed and ashamed! I received a letter a few weeks back from my child’s school as sort of a warning his attendance was falling below a certain percentage.. he has literally had 3 days off this entire school year so far! (Might I add it was before Christmas as he was poorly) but how can I receive a letter for that but she takes him out for 3 weeks so far? And duck all!

Reactions: 22
I really didn’t want to share this because I am utterly embarrassed and ashamed! I received a letter a few weeks back from my child’s school as sort of a warning his attendance was falling below a certain percentage.. he has literally had 3 days off this entire school year so far! (Might I add it was before Christmas as he was poorly) but how can I receive a letter for that but she takes him out for 3 weeks so far? And duck all!
Don’t feel ashamed, your child only needs a week or so off sick and they drop below the line. She would have 100% received a letter from them but she isn’t gonna share that is she 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 18
mate I really wouldn’t worry - you know your child! Do not be ashamed for being a good mum! They send those letters out regardless of whether it’s genuine illness as it’s all automated. I would be VERY surprised if Rebecca has gotten off Scot free, I think there are things she’s choosing not to mention or show and this is one of them!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Seriously wtf has she done to her face! Looks anything but natural, and this style of outfit is totally copied from LJC. It’s so obvious I don’t know how she doesn’t feel any sort of embarrassment by her blatant copying of people 😳

View attachment 94988
Is she trying to look mumsy in hope Channel mum won't ditch her, because it's different to the usual, ill fitting street walker look she goes for

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think Rebecca would really like to come across as a wholesome dales domestic goddess but no matter how hard she tries she just can't keep Beggy from the block from surfacing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hoping the little outburst on tiktok was aimed at channel mum who have hopefully told her to duck off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They have the weirdest relationship I think. They prob have nothing in common or don’t talk much. Why is she sat on social media while he’s driving. Surely that’s time they could be spending talking laughing and generally catching up ?? She needs help she’s proper addicted to her phone she’s missing out on her actual family. Loser - Jokes on you Begs. Bye hun 👋🏻🙄

Reactions: 18
Illness can not be helped.and those children deserve extra support once they return to school. But Beggas bloody holidays are always during term time. I maybe hated for saying this, but I don't care, if parents choose to holiday during term time, they can't blame school if their kids fall behind or don't achieve their full potential. A holiday is a luxury not a priority, education is a priority not a luxury. As the boys get older they will struggle, with catching up with work they missed or areas of work they're struggling with,this wouldn't be as much of an issue if they had educated, articulate parents to support them at home,. Steve is the best of the bad bunch, but neither one of them seems bright enough to support the boys education, that's just at primary level, God help them at secondary level.

They have the weirdest relationship I think. They prob have nothing in common or don’t talk much. Why is she sat on social media while he’s driving. Surely that’s time they could be spending talking laughing and generally catching up ?? She needs help she’s proper addicted to her phone she’s missing out on her actual family. Loser - Jokes on you Begs. Bye hun 👋🏻🙄
She and Steve don't look like a couple they look quite awkward together

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.