Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BellaBear

Long time lurker. She’s clearly lost the plot. She really needs to take time off, we all know that’s not going to happen tho!

how long till I’m blocked? I wouldn’t even say what I said was horrible. The girl just needs a reality check about what she’s doing and how unhinged she’s become.
A1B30131-F6F8-494D-9135-FFB49805DDEE.png

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Waaaaay too much time on your hands!
are you ok hun? But are you ok hun? It took me two minutes hun 🤪

I’m living my best life hun and I’d normally not even answer your hate hun,
I’m not bothered, like I’m really not bothered hun.
The government will crack down on trolls like you soon hun, you don’t even bother me....

......Shoves 6 biscuits in my gob.
5463A951-78DB-4163-AAD5-BBA556BE6FC3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I got a reply from Channel Mum about Rebecca filming Alfie when he'd asked her not to. Only to say they'd raise the issue with her, but still.

I couldn't not do anything. 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

Sticky One

VIP Member
What I want to know Rebecca hun is, when are the government going to do something about ‘mums’ who completely expose their children for money on the internet 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Pussy Galore

Wouldnt surprise me if she kept an empty box to use as a prop... we didn't see her perfect journey leaving the dungeon with 0 traffic and Steve is out all day.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Mummyto4boys

Chatty Member
Rebecca my boys over the years have come home from nursery and school asking if their new friend can come over to play and as a parent I try to work out who this child is, who their parents are, where they live and ultimately I have to make a decision as to whether play dates can happen between the families. I can hand on heart say that I would not allow my boys to come over to play with your children in your house. You behaviour and actions would worry me greatly and I would not consider it a safe environment for my boys. Please, please stop and reflect on how this ‘job’ may be affecting the lives of your boys!!!!

• Heart

mummy2under2

VIP Member
My partner would go absolutely ballistic if I got my kids involved to address fake trolls.

She's officially lost the last fucking marble she had.

• Haha
  • Heart