Rebecca Lamb #30 we’re fine thanks hun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest story with Oscar and Mabel, why does she think it's acceptable to laugh at Mabel sitting on his head? He is going to completely snap one day and you won't be laughing then. Mabel needs to be taught boundaries and that family are clearly not the right one to do it!

Reactions: 17
Don’t quote me but from what I just saw she went to nip his nose... I don’t care what dog Oscar is if Mabel did that to any dog it would snap back at her I’m so surprised Oscar didn’t! Sometimes I wish she’d just disappear! On insta I mean, god as much as I dislike her I don’t wish harm to her 😂 I would love for her to wake up tomorrow and delete all her tit and just go back to living a normal life!

Reactions: 10
Latest story with Oscar and Mabel, why does she think it's acceptable to laugh at Mabel sitting on his head? He is going to completely snap one day and you won't be laughing then. Mabel needs to be taught boundaries and that family are clearly not the right one to do it!
Oscar will teach her if he’s had enough, it’s what puppies do tho, they push boundaries and she’s only young, mines 1 and still pushes the boundaries a lot.
It actually looks like he’s going to tell her off at the end x

Reactions: 9
Why say, I haven’t opened this yet ? When you can clearly see the tissue paper ripped. She really doesn’t help herself 🤦🏼‍♀️ #lies

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Becky I seriously think you should try your wedding dress on because I genuinely don’t think it will fit any more!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Becky I seriously think you should try your wedding dress on because I genuinely don’t think it will fit any more!
She either didn’t purchase one when she went or she is waiting for it to arrive in her size. Either way, I would be worried if I was her! I didn’t think mine was going to fit when I was waiting for it to come in. It did and with room but the rate she is going I honestly don’t think it will unless the ordered X4 sizes bigger!
And don’t get me started in her wanting that hen do outfit 🤮🤦🏼‍♀️ I think she believes she is size10 and a lot slimmer than she is.

Reactions: 8
Bet she’s fuming her T-shirt matches woody’s not Alfie’s! Hope that company did it on purpose!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yesterday’s dreams....

7D761099-A9A7-46DF-97EF-4D42F24E39D3.jpeg

vrs.
Today’s reality....

937ED5F5-D501-4B9F-B26E-E6CC716D989B.jpeg

Also, THIS IS NOT FOOD....THIS IS NOT FOOD YOU SILLY BINT!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You don’t love food Rebecca, you love sugar & fat. You binge eat tit upon tit because you’re bored and have zero knowledge when it comes to real food.

Reactions: 29
She honestly thinks she's the only woman in the world to admit to enjoying food.
she has the diet and mindset of a toddler, and even a toddler would get sick of that amount of tit after a while.

theres only so many slabs of butter and chocolate you can eat before you think “duck that” and grab a vegetable.

when im abit peckish on a night after tea I might have a biscuit, a slice of toast at most.. 4 bleeping WAFFLES WITH CHOCOLATE SPREAD 😐 thought they we’re for the boys breakfast??
I went and watched the “snack” story twice because I said
duck off, no you didn’t 🤣😂
so loudly I thought I missed something

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have a sweet tooth not going to lie I like a bit of chocolate in the evenings watching tv but I haven’t had any chocolate in nearly 2 week instead I’ve been having strawberries with low fat yogurt I’m not trying to lose weight but making small changes so it goes in the right direction now don’t get me wrong if I was getting married I wouldn’t be scoffing my face I’d actually be tracking what I’m eating and eating healthy obviously the odd treat I don’t believe in depriving yourself but it’s like everything it’s fine in moderation but Rebecca hun you’ll not be walking down the aisle you’ll be rolling down it - if she’s a size 10 that means she’s I’m smaller than her and I’m a 14 I’m different body shape to her 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
when im abit peckish on a night after tea I might have a biscuit, a slice of toast at most.. 4 bleeping WAFFLES WITH CHOCOLATE SPREAD 😐 thought they we’re for the boys breakfast??
Bloody hell... Calm yourself down.. A biscuit or piece of toast... Wild. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Most of us have a sweet tooth... I could demolish a family size bar of chocolate in one sitting easily, but I choose not to.

Her problem is her diet is poor, she doesn't move enough and she can't afford to be indulging on tit food without a calorie deficit.

Reactions: 14
Quality content from beggy today... see her bio has changed. She really is a supah buseh mama✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I admit I’m a total food pervert, but also admit I’m a size 16! You’ve got to have everything in moderation.I don’t mind anyone enjoying there scran but what you lying for love! Can you still get rickets if you have a poor diet?

Reactions: 12
The thing with Rebecca is she will eat them 4 waffles with chocolate spread as well as what other ‘treats’ she’s had throughout the day but not actually then go and work it off at the gym, go on a run/walk or even work out properly at home like majority of us will. She will wake up in the morning and redo it all again 👎🏼
I can’t believe she’s getting married soon, I know if it was me I’d want to look my best

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.