Rebecca Lamb #30 we’re fine thanks hun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously wtf has she done to her face! Looks anything but natural, and this style of outfit is totally copied from LJC. It’s so obvious I don’t know how she doesn’t feel any sort of embarrassment by her blatant copying of people 😳

View attachment 94988
Came here to say this! I instantly thought of LJC when I saw this. Also she’s moving them flowers around a lot. I’m guessing that’s why she got them just for a few photos lol

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So those waffles she bought for the kids she’s eaten the whole 4 pack. ARE YOU OKAY HUN 😂🤣😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
So those waffles she bought for the kids she’s eaten the whole 4 pack. ARE YOU OKAY HUN 😂🤣😳
What a pig. I genuinely could not eat four waffles covered in chocolate spread in one sitting, especially after I had eaten dinner. I would struggle to manage two

Reactions: 17
YOUR A bleeping MESS!!!
Sorry had to get it off my chest, I’ve kept it very plain and simple for you becks!

What a pig. I genuinely could not eat four waffles covered in chocolate spread in one sitting, especially after I had eaten dinner. I would struggle to manage two
I’m a pig I could eat for England but even I couldn’t eat 4 waffles covered in Nutella it’s too sickly! the 3 twirls shoved in her gob the other day... again I could eat 3 but I’d only eat one because I’m not a greedy pig and there’s other people who live in this house! My dad would always say just because we have it doesn’t mean you have to eat it! in other words stop been a greed pig you selfish witch! Ok it might not be the most nutritious breakfast but that could of been a Saturday treat for the boys breakfast but nope not now because you just inhaled them like the bleeping hoover off teletubbys!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
If they're the ones from Home Bargains, duck me they're sickly! Even my boyfriend who's a greedy duck (still slim though - bastard) can only manage 2!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If I have a heavy weekend where I have a takeaway and quite alot of sweet stuff it starts to give me a headache after a while....I do normally enjoy it because I am literally so strict with myself monday - friday (no excessive sugar, minimal carbs, try to avoid anything fried - although I did cave after kettlecise last night and have a 90 calorie fibre one cake square :ROFLMAO: 🤦‍♀️ however not the end of the world as its the only BAD thing I've had since Sunday)

But yeah how her level of "snacks" daily doesn't make her feel ill I cannot understand....she surely must be like a walking advert for type 2 diabetes!

I don't know much about nutrition but when you've been used to quite a lot of sugar every day for a while does your body just get used to it perhaps?

Reactions: 9
If I have a heavy weekend where I have a takeaway and quite alot of sweet stuff it starts to give me a headache after a while....I do normally enjoy it because I am literally so strict with myself monday - friday (no excessive sugar, minimal carbs, try to avoid anything fried - although I did cave after kettlecise last night and have a 90 calorie fibre one cake square :ROFLMAO: 🤦‍♀️ however not the end of the world as its the only BAD thing I've had since Sunday)

But yeah how her level of "snacks" daily doesn't make her feel ill I cannot understand....she surely must be like a walking advert for type 2 diabetes!

I don't know much about nutrition but when you've been used to quite a lot of sugar every day for a while does your body just get used to it perhaps?
her blood sugar levels will be up & down like a fiddlers elbow, so she will be craving the energy rush you get from eating refined sugar.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Her body will be addicted to the sugar hit so it'll be craving the rush.
Its all moderation...she has no will power and seems to think moderation means 'shove the whole damn packet down my throat'.
🤦🏻‍♀️

Whoever predicted she’d make a tiktok after it was mentioned here, she’s left a message for tattle on there by the looks of it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
4 waffles and nutella not treating yourself then? It wasn't saturday or Sunday 😭😭 dread to think what she eats on treat days!

Reactions: 4
She thinks that because she puts a banana and 2 spinach leaves in her morning smoothie, she has free reign for the rest of the day to eat what she wants!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Are they off to Leeds now?? So they’ve taken Alfie out of school for the day? ITS NOT THE WEEKEND YET!

Shes sooooooooo not bothered about tattle but feels the need to try dig daily and make a new bleeping tik tok video especially for us..😂 I think someone does care ya stupid little head😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wish she’d give up with the winged liner she looked like a dick with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.