Rebecca Lamb #3 Blue milk, sorin and chicken for Steve, Steve likes chicken, would you believe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if we will actually get to see any of York today or if she will head straight back to the dungeon. Also - where did the friend come from?

Reactions: 1
Came on to say about the weird snap that’s been deleted. To me it looked like her friend was sick of Rebecca. The way she looked away at the end, rolling her eyes.

Reactions: 2
You would think, being a vlogger, she would have introduced her friend... I know she won’t be vlogging it but normally she’s constantly on stories so you’d think she would do a little story like she normally does for everything else! “Hiii guyssss happehhh Saturdehhhh! I’m in yarkkk now, this is my friend ?????, we’ve been friends since school, we don’t see eachother very often... blah blah blah!” Something to that extent! The friend is probably some random 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New here but couldn’t keep silent any more that friend was so creepy.. the way she stared at her as she was taking the shot and then rolled her eyes as she looked away, very weird also never ever seen her before & to then delete it first thing this morning 😂. Fancy going out on a gifted night out and having a booth with one friend bet that night was banging

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I Thought last night what the hell have I just watched of this ‘friend’ watching her drink creepily what on earth?! 😂😂😂

Bloody hell looks like I missed a good’n 🤣 Why was she videoing the friend watching her drink?

She also deleted the very cringe ‘How drunk am I?’ question she put out. Wonder if she got any answers... “Awww I fink you’re sooooo drunk wish I was there with u would love to be ur friend 💕 wish we could meet. I live close by!!!!” from the minions.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Be interesting to see that skirt on the website it came from. How it’s meant to fit, because that looked terrible on her. She’s obviously lying to them about her dress size

Unless she’s watched back on the videos this morning and saw it for herself what a creep her friend is she’s 100% checked in here for a quick read as soon as she’s opened her eyes. Shes very quiet at the minute on insta only things she seems to story about are her terrible weekly shop, baby bunnehs, or when her sheep are copying her amazing chicken cuuureh or banana bread.

Reactions: 6
I’m just waiting for the ‘guyyyyys am so hun’overrrrr anyway happeh sundehhh am so hung’overrrr but am off back t’farm for a good’ol poundin off Steve as he was soooooooo jelousssss of ma night oot n all the attention a get off all the men in yorrrkkk, because did you know ammm sooo hung’overrr’ **gasps for breath a million times whilst sucking on her tongue**🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’ll post about being back to her happy place soon. She’ll say something like it’s good to have a night off but always good to get back to the dales. The countryside, fresh air etc

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Find it so odd she didn’t introduce her friend.
Does anyone reckon she’s just a random follower she doesn’t even know?

Reactions: 3
just went back and had a look at her insta stories and she deleted quite a few of them from last night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.