Rebecca Lamb #3 Blue milk, sorin and chicken for Steve, Steve likes chicken, would you believe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm guessing that brace the dentist gave her for free is a magic brace that works without you having to wear it 🤔 🃏

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not like Rebecca to lap up something for free and then moan or change her mind soon after.

Free booth with a drink in York! - yes please!

Guyzzz I relleah relleah don’t like drinkineh. I’m so hungoveehhhh

Grow up Rebecca. You need to learn to not take things cos they’re free. Vodka revs could gift me an entire nightclub rented out with booze and I wouldn’t take it because I don’t drink and quite frankly who ever wants to parent hungover!

Reactions: 5
Should she really have been driving home this morning? If she is that hung over she was probably over the limit for driving 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Think Happeh Be Happeh! Love Reb’s positive mental attitude, she’s gonna cure depression with that mindset

Reactions: 5
Crying because she burnt her leg fair enough does hurt, but just think happy An you will be happy whatever your situation is! Don’t cry hun just be happy 🤗😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Crying because she burnt her leg fair enough does hurt, but just think happy An you will be happy whatever your situation is don’t cry hun just be happy 🤗😂
I mean can you be in that much pain if you an selfie and post it to stories? I think not

Be happeh Rebecca you might have given yourself 3rd degree burns cooking chicken for Steve because Steve has chicken on a Sunday but not for work but it’s ok be happeh

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But does she have to put it on her god damn insta????? I swear these people think they’re really someone, I’m surprised they don’t document their toilet habits

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But does she have to put it on her god damn insta????? I swear these people think they’re really someone, I’m surprised they don’t document their toilet habits
If I was in A&E the last thing I would be thinking about is social media!

Reactions: 11
Must be bad if she’s gone to A&E..... wonder who’s got the boys as they live in the middle of nowhere!

Exactly! The need for attention and validation from complete strangers is really damaging, what the hell will they do when all this goes away?! One of the things all these mum vloggers have in common is that they don’t seem to have actual friends.

Reactions: 7
Iv burned my leg like that before and I can tell you she won’t be getting her legs out on holiday now. It is going to get pretty unsightly 🙈
Seriously though burns are so bloody painful I do feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 3
I know people who do this any time they have to go to hospital with one of the kids (thankfully not often!) it’s just plain old attention seeking at its finest. Disgraceful IMO

Reactions: 4
I know people who do this any time they have to go to hospital with one of the kids (thankfully not often!) it’s just plain old attention seeking at its finest. Disgraceful IMO
I hate it! Hospital check ins on Facebook just why!! Always when it’s peoples kids too my son has a condition and has had many operations never have I put anything on Facebook/Instagram it’s nothing to do with anyone, I don’t get it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.