Rebecca Lamb #3 Blue milk, sorin and chicken for Steve, Steve likes chicken, would you believe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats with the bizarre catalogue-esque photo shoot in a field?
No idea but I’m creased at the idea of her running back and forward to the dungeon to change into all the different skimpy outfits. The backdrop of the Dales doesn’t work with her look 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So even tho she was having a ‘reaction’ to dairy she now all of a sudden can have it again that was clearly a stunt to try get some freebies which didn’t work, now she’s decided to embrace her lumps and bumps but had rock hard abs the other week 😂😂
This girl is bleeping lost!!
I don’t think she got those things from Tesco for free I think she is trying to promote Tesco so much so that she will get stuff, the amount she spends on some crappy little weekly shop if just go to Aldi if I was her

Reactions: 5
She was never intolerant to dairy or whatever the f she’s on about. Her skin would not be this perfect - a dairy reaction will definitely flare up on your skin (speaking from own experience😅). Dairy reaction also makes you depressed, tired all the time etc. But she wouldn’t know that, would she, cuz she’s happeh all the time. There’s so much more to it than simply being bloated, and she’s not bloated, she just thinks she is fat and she has a major issue with her body.

Reactions: 1
She proper needs to grow up. Rebecca if you are reading here are some things that would make your channel more interesting/relevant:
- hidden veg dishes for fussy eaters
- a series on renovating on a budget
- instead of hauls restyling what you already have
- fun things to do in the dales (seen as you love it so much and it’s your dream)

Reactions: 13
Annoys me when she constantly goes on about “currently renovating our forever home”.
You haven’t even started. You’ve painted a few walls and sanded some cupboards. You’ve done some decorating. A tiny small amount of decorating. BUT YOU ARE NOT RENOVATING.

Annoys me when she constantly goes on about “currently renovating our forever home”.
You haven’t even started. You’ve painted a few walls and sanded some cupboards. You’ve done some decorating. A tiny small amount of decorating. BUT YOU ARE NOT RENOVATING.
This! Renovating is ripping out and starting a fresh. Not a lick of tit paint

Reactions: 9
Rebecca is one of those typical mothers who uses her kid so she can post a sly picture or video of herself, because she thinks she so pretty, that one of her singing 🤦🏼‍♀️ So cringe, Woodeh isn’t even paying any attention to her and she is trying to do some kind of lip sync battle all by herself!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
From the recent posts especially today the new business venture is an online clothing boutique store! It’s obvious 🙄 how original NOT.Buying cheap tack for next to nothing then selling it to vulnerable lick ass people who buy the tat to be liked.A girl I know recently started the same..she’s Actually doing alright with it at the moment but some of the clothes were triple the original price and it just doesn’t sit right with me that.A dress she had was £32 in her store but £9 on eBay for example.

From the recent posts especially today the new business venture is an online clothing boutique store! It’s obvious 🙄 how original NOT.Buying cheap tack for next to nothing then selling it to vulnerable lick ass people who buy the tat to be liked.A girl I know recently started the same..she’s Actually doing alright with it at the moment but some of the clothes were triple the original price and it just doesn’t sit right with me that.A dress she had was £32 in her store but £9 on eBay for example.
I think you are right, I wondered why she was showing us the same jumpsuit in 2 colours today and now it all makes sense 🤦🏼‍♀️ So original of them!

Reactions: 2
Ah that makes sense now! So they’re going to be selling that ill fitting cheap tat just after she was telling people you don’t need to buy new clothes? Classic.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Surely she isn’t that thick that she would post saying don’t buy clothes in the run up to opening a clothes shop online. I wonder when they will open it - after the holiday? Maybe she is taking he items away to get some photos of them in Tenerife!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Surely she isn’t that thick that she would post saying don’t buy clothes in the run up to opening a clothes shop online. I wonder when they will open it - after the holiday? Maybe she is taking he items away to get some photos of them in Tenerife!?!
I actually think you have hit the nail on the head! She will be taking all the tit they want to sell on holiday and pervy Steve will be taking the photos on the beach for the website and slobbering all over the place whilst the kids are dumped in kids club!

• Sick
It was just my thinking from the captions.Which do you prefer and do you like this etc? If I liked them I wouldn’t give a tit about what anyone else thought and if I was a blogger I wouldn’t be showing my outfits until the holiday.Shed get more comments wearing them on holiday from people asking where it’s from (not that I’d want to know 🤣)hence why I think she’s starting up a “boutique”

Reactions: 3
The playsuit is ridiculously short and unwearable. As soon as she moves, it’ll be up her arse and flaps. It might look okish (I’m being kind there) in a photo when she’s standing still and posing but how is she going to pull that off on a family holiday running around after two young children.

If they are opening a boutique of clothes it will bomb. Rebecca and Steve have absolutely no style between them for a start.

More importantly, fast fashion is on the decline. Most people are waking up to the impact it has on our planet.

Also if those clothes she’s shared this morning are part of a new ‘venture’ how flipping thick is she to start the week off with a post about not buying new clothes. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Good spot! You've got to be right. Those photos today just have the vibe of tacky, cheap tit. It's soooo overdone (especially by celebs)... as if little Rebecca and dopey Steve in the dales will make it big time :ROFLMAO:

That playsuit is rank, looks like it's stuck up her vag as usual. I voted no. Also don't want to body shame but her legs look so odd in her photos... is it editing or natural? No idea but she definitely doesn't eat as healthy as she makes out / exercise... looks like the weight from all the hidden snacks must go there :oops:

Reactions: 6
that playsuit!! dear god where is it from?? she has not got the legs for things like that anyway, not her best feature at all. is she going to be selling her cast offs to her sheep? is that the new instagrammers thing....wear it on their grid then sell it on? the sheep will love that, especially the meldrum sheep

why is steve demeaning himself with women clothing? he must be a laughing stock

also....she's giving away her location on her last grid photo, daft mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.