Rebecca Lamb #3 Blue milk, sorin and chicken for Steve, Steve likes chicken, would you believe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love to know what the extended family think of what they do. It’s interesting that A has been away twice during this two week holiday but his parents have done nothing with him. They are so lazy. It’s not like they have got the house sorted which should be a priority!! No proper bedding and no curtains in a freezing cold house? It is so sad for the boys.

Reactions: 2
I eat daireh now because I tried to give up daireh but I just like daireh so much I can’t give up daireh

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she need to advertise tesco wearing that awful too short dressing gown? Any bloody excuse to flash herself! And no that's not a lovely photo of you and Steve 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
They haven’t done anything to the house because it’s hard to renovate and look after 2 little boys... Reb, Alfeh is at school all week! And you literally do naff all else!!!!

Reactions: 6
Hold on everyone i just read that rebeccas an idol....😱 ... sorry didnt have glasses on it says BONE IDLE....

• Haha
Hello everyWUN packin woodeh some Ella’s kitchen carrot pouches, coz he dusent eat veggies everyday coz we aren’t veggie people we just don’t like veg so woodeh dusent get the option unless we on holidaaaai for the plane packing him some carrot pouches

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hello everyWUN packin woodeh some Ella’s kitchen carrot pouches, coz he dusent eat veggies everyday coz we aren’t veggie people we just don’t like veg so woodeh dusent get the option unless we on holidaaaai for the plane packing him some carrot pouches
We aren’t veggie people has me howling. Bloody lunatic she is, they are curreh and torTILLah pizza people (but only wholewheat of course cos our Bex is healthy)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We aren’t veggie people has me howling. Bloody lunatic she is, they are curreh and torTILLah pizza people (but only wholewheat of course cos our Bex is healthy)
Why can she not say ANYTHING right?

Morning everywun happeh thursdehhhhh... we are just having a day at home today... (for a change)... I’ve got a video to film... oh poor Woodeh, his life is riveting isn’t it!

Last edited:
I wonder what content we can expect today. Honesty and why it is important? What clothes I am packing for the boys? She seems to be stuck in a rut.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
On her what I'm packing for the plane vlog, she said that they will have a great flight and the boys will behave themselves because they have colouring books and high sugar snacks. I really hope Woodeh screams for the entire flight. An explosive nappy would be fun too.

• Haha
I never really realised till recently how little she does with the boys. Yes they have that lovely outside space but they need more than that. I thought mums did this job so they could stay at home with their children and spend quality time with them. They just wait around for her to film a crappy little video and go to tesco. Oh and occasionally dance around the kitchen.

Reactions: 3
Also....... why can she not buy A some headphones for his tablet? I would be majorly pissed off if I had to sit near them and he was using the tablet with no headphones. Surely she could pick some up in primary for £5.

The best thing she could do is to put woody in a preschool/nursery every morning or afternoon for a few hours near Alfie’s school. She could then sit in a coffee shop edit do emails why he is getting some kind of interaction and then pick both boys up also now Steve isn’t working where is he in her stories suddenly vanished

If Rebecca wasn’t bothered about not having another baby she wouldn't even mention it. I’ve seen her say it a few times recently, she knows people know she is dying for another baby so every now and then slips in ‘SHE ISN'T BOTHERED’ which screams that she is 😂

Why can she not say ANYTHING right?
I thinks it’s a stubborn thing. She knows she is mispronouncing things, like Soreen/Sorin and ‘torteeya’/tortilla, it’s been pointed out here often enough (and we know she reads here) It’s a way of saying 🖕. I had a relative who once misread the word onyx and pronounced it oinx. Forever afterwards she insisted on saying oinx even though it was repeatedly pointed out to her that it was wrong.just refusing to conform even though it makes her look a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s the barista/ barits-a thing that gets me! 🤣 seriously she doesn’t know what a Barista is ?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I think she's wasted on Instagram, she needs to do a rate my plate takeover.

Anyone else read her post with sunnies on? Why so ORANGE!!!

• Haha
On her what I'm packing for the plane vlog, she said that they will have a great flight and the boys will behave themselves because they have colouring books and high sugar snacks. I really hope Woodeh screams for the entire flight. An explosive nappy would be fun too.
She also said in response to followers who are worried about taking their kids on a plane “it’s only stressful if you make it stressful”.

Er, well actually Rebecca, it’s stressful if your small children start acting up. 🤣

You could be the best, most chill parent ever, with bags full of snacks and colouring books but if they decide they’re not happy - sometimes there’s nothing you can do and the flight doesn’t turn out “absolutleh fine”.

Young kids stuck in a confined space for hours at a time isn’t a great combo and not all kids will be perfectly quiet and behaved.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.