Rebecca Lamb #3 Blue milk, sorin and chicken for Steve, Steve likes chicken, would you believe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she’s asked on Instagram who wants to see what she’s packed so that! So that means we’ll have a day by day outfit plan on things that will look pretteh in the sunneh weather in Tenerife
And realeh realeh comfeh in the sunneh weather 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh she’s asked on Instagram who wants to see what she’s packed so that! So that means we’ll have a day by day outfit plan on things that will look pretteh in the sunneh weather in Tenerife
Tempted to say no thanks on that!

Reactions: 3
Tempted to say no thanks on that!
Same, but somehow she blocked my creeping account 😂 so I had to follow her off of my personal one and vote for things/like her posts 🤢 so she doesn’t suspect anything hahahahahahahahahahaha, what is my life 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Somebody’s commented saying they love her sunglasses and she’s literally replied how she’s doing a new eBay haul video 🤦🏼‍♀️ Never seen somebody who can contradict themselves so much

Reactions: 8
I can’t really comprehend how she has enough time to film a video of packing w suitcase (the most irrelevant and boring thing that can’t even be classed as content) and yet still can’t decorate her children’s bedroom OR move her fridge into her kitchen

Can’t undestand the Morons who are tagging her saying ‘shoes from two years ago!’ Rebecca, not everyone buys new clothes constantly. It’s called buying to last and the average person does it already as it’s common sense. Buying clothes off eBay and primark isn’t really solving a problem at all?!

Reactions: 6
Somebody’s commented saying they love her sunglasses and she’s literally replied how she’s doing a new eBay haul video 🤦🏼‍♀️ Never seen somebody who can contradict themselves so much
Just came on to say this. Another shopping haul. Absolute idiot.
She’s posted that ridiculous crap about not buying clothes this morning and then ON THE VERY SAME DAY uploaded a Primark haul. She’s nuts. No self awareness.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she taking the piss? Her trousers are touching her tits
It’s a big fat NO from me, il have to watch her haul later and my husband can not stand the sound of her voice and it annoys him that I even watch her 😂 I’ve tried to explain I watch because I don’t like her but he doesn’t get it 🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She has no priorities at all... i notice her and dumbo's bedroom is all nice and cosy for them to be all lovey dovey , yet been too BUSY for the last 4 months to sort the childrens bedrooms....well when you have to check your instagram and youtube comments every 30 seconds incase somebody says something TRUE about her then yes i suppose that is too busy...in all honesty too LAZY...that goes for both of them. When you have children they come 1st in everything...no excuses or anything your children come first. The sooner they learn that the better. Its appalling she bleats on about being a fantastic mother yet makes excuses for her laziness. And before im a TROLL im not saying she's a bad mother but needs to get her priorities right. Time to go primark etc yet no time for her childrens rooms...and her "followers" dont see this ???

Reactions: 17
I just can’t let this go. 🤣 I’m sorry.

20 seconds into a haul with a title that includes ‘I spent £100!’ in it. She says:

“I love Primark. I go in there most months and spend a fortune every time but hey ho”

A few hours earlier she was telling her followers this:

“I definitely couldn’t afford to keep buying clothes each season and I wouldn’t want to waste all my money on clothes as much as I love buying clothes”

Someone needs to tell her. Tell her she’s a bleeping moron.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Well that belly looks completely different to the ‘absolutely not photoshopped’ one a couple of weeks ago :unsure:
I actually thought she seemed in alright shape considering her diet but I look better than that and I have a 6 month old. I guess a good diet and running after 2 under 3 is better than 20 minutes of poorly attempted HIIT and a poor diet.
Every post on her grid contradicts the one previous. Fruit loop.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.