Rebecca Lamb #3 Blue milk, sorin and chicken for Steve, Steve likes chicken, would you believe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her new bullshit post about wearing old clothes and not needing to buy new?

Erm sorry love did you not just do a boohoo haul which is awful fast fashion. Like how many times can you wear a lime green top and faux leather skirt.

Shes such a moron it's just embarrassing

Reactions: 11
What on Earth is her latest insta post about?
She’s wearing a dress that is less than 12 months old and is going on like she’s some ethical friend of the earth and a saviour of those working in the slave trade.

She had a Boohoo haul two weeks ago. She filmed a come to Primark with me vlog last week and tonight her Primark try on haul video is going up. She’s so thick. Like really really stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Rebecca thinks she is the first person to wear clothes that are ‘old’ 😂😂

Those pinwheels 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 4
She needs to pick her lane and stay in it. Stop trying to be our saviour and give out so much advice on cooking, fashion, exercise, saving money, the environment, travel, positivity, parenting, decorating, relationships, make up, beauty etc etc etc. Like she’s such a well rounded and experienced human who has any right to be advising others.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why would she do a before and after shot of burnt pinwheels 😂🤢 Jesus! I’m looking forward to the obligatory Tenerife vlogs - no eating at nice local eateries - going for Indians & chineses all holiday - Rebecca prancing about in a bikini 2 sizes too small for her. The boring ‘what I pack the kids for the plane’ video that she does literally every time they go away and it’s all the same things! Steve sticking his chest out like a pigeon thinking he’s a mega hunk looking at all the ‘milfs’🤢🤢😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh god, can you imagine them getting off the coach at their hotel & realising they’re innthenext room to you? Having to look at her wedgies/camel toe/tits while having your lunch, seeing that ugleh prick slaver over every young girl round the pool & hearing her say “Alfeh, Woodeh, it’s realeh realeh sunneh todeh, are you happeh”? every five minutes 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Rebecca’s latest share of missalicethomas, after browsing her insta and YT page she’s cooking fresh good food every day and I’ve seen her video of a shopping haul for just her and her kid (she’s maybe like 2?) and they have more food than the entire Hobson family does in about a month, for less money. Not once have I seen something on Rebecca’s page and thought ‘I’d like to make that’. I’ve been on missalicethomas page / account for about three min and I’ve already got a list.

Isn’t that what influencers are meant to be? Actually influencing and inspiring us?

Anywho thanks for the share Rebecca, now I can follow her for some actual content😂

Has anyone else got any recommendations of people they actually enjoy viewing?

Reactions: 7
She is now sharing people showing off their clothes from last year 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Just when I thought she couldn’t get any more annoying!!! 😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is she making rewearing clothes a thing? I thought people do that anyway

I’m currently wearing my old maternity leggings and I’m not even pregnant. That’s just norm 🤷‍♀️😂😂😂 kids first, always

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She thinks she’s so much better than all her followers! She constantly speaks down to them like ‘YOU can’t afford new clothes all the time’.... but I can... it’s an absolute joke 😂 I think she thinks people envy her for her house and her prick of a fiancé and her holiday to Tenerife. Not to mention the fact theyre surrounded by babeh bunnehs and babeh lambs. I literally watch her stories and cringe 🥴

Reactions: 11
Doesn’t everyone re-wear old clothes? I only get new things when I actually need them. Isn’t that what we all do? If Rebecca found a good quality pair of jeans she would probably find that she doesn’t need so many different outfits day in day out.
Sadly that dress she’s wearing was a size too small last year and still a size too small this year.
A lot of her problem is she’s clearly uncomfortable with her body and doesn’t know how to dress because of it.

Reactions: 8
Doesn’t everyone re-wear old clothes? I only get new things when I actually need them. Isn’t that what we all do? If Rebecca found a good quality pair of jeans she would probably find that she doesn’t need so many different outfits day in day out.
Sadly that dress she’s wearing was a size too small last year and still a size too small this year.
A lot of her problem is she’s clearly uncomfortable with her body and doesn’t know how to dress because of it.
We all do but she’s acting like she’s discovered a cure for cancer because she’s realised she can wear last years clothes this year (WHO KNEW YOU COULD DO THAT) aswell as her hauls of slutty crop tops and tight pants 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh she’s asked on Instagram who wants to see what she’s packed so that! So that means we’ll have a day by day outfit plan on things that will look pretteh in the sunneh weather in Tenerife

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.