Rebecca Lamb #3 Blue milk, sorin and chicken for Steve, Steve likes chicken, would you believe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, the way she goes on about herself and making her followers feel beautiful, you'd think she's Miss Universe 🙄
She's average in all aspects, except for having a below average husband and a very low IQ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
For someone so real too she never seems to mention she’s had lip fillers? I’m almost certain she has had them.

Also no one cares what scent you’re wearing today. It doesn’t cover up the smell of bullllllshit steaming from you 😂😂
She mentioned it in a vlog ages ago, but said that she’s only had them once before alfeh was born. Which I don’t believe, they have been topped up surely!

Reactions: 7
What on Earth is her latest insta post about?
She’s wearing a dress that is less than 12 months old and is going on like she’s some ethical friend of the earth and a saviour of those working in the slave trade.

She had a Boohoo haul two weeks ago. She filmed a come to Primark with me vlog last week and tonight her Primark try on haul video is going up. She’s so thick. Like really really stupid.
Basically she’s skint and can’t afford much new.Shes disguising her lovely newish dress as an antique to trick people! It’s sad.

Reactions: 2
She mentioned it in a vlog ages ago, but said that she’s only had them once before alfeh was born. Which I don’t believe, they have been topped up surely!
She did mention in a recent video that she had lip fillers but it’s been well over a year since she last had them done (that’s a lie)

Reactions: 3
She really doesn't know what she wants to do regarding Instagram and YouTube.

She knows she wants to post, but what? What is true to her, rather than following the rest of the channel mum crew? She seemed her most happiest breastfeeding and living in the other property.

It's truly embarrassing watching her contradict herself, and even more embarrassing are her arse licking followers.

Reactions: 5
I just cringe watching her. If I walked around constantly filming and talking into my phone 24/7 my fiance would disown me 😂

Reactions: 6
In a way I hope the lip fillers were gifted as the boys were without a blind in their room in the middle of winter!

• Wow
Them boys eat tit! Sorry I hate to be judgemental but where the heck do they get their nutrients from. She would have loads more content if she focused on fussy eaters and making meals of hidden veg/ getting them to try new foods. Even if she got all the recipes from elsewhere at least it’s new content

Deleted already. Why can’t she just answer some genuine criticism with a good answer? Because she knows the comments are true. She’s such a dick.

Also a scorching long bank holiday weekend and what did they do? Naff all!! They left the house to pick up a slide. She whinges about being so busy? No family days out, beach trips, country parks, walks etc. They literally moped around the dungeon. No house jobs other than big tough Steve aka weasel wanting to play with a chainsaw and cut a few trees down. Honestly so so boring with zero content!

Reactions: 9
Seeing her with her braces in this morning to go for a check up definitely confirms she hasn’t been wearing them the last few weeks because her mouth looks completely different with them in! Why brag about your braces being ‘gifted’ if she isn’t even gonna wear them properly??? I bet it fizzles out soon when the novelty has worn off and in a few months it will be ‘I decided to keep my teeth the way they were because everyone is beautiful in their own way.. wonky teeth and all’

• Haha
She takes her whole bloody family to the dentist and makes them wait for her in the car. Fun Easter holiday’s for the boys. They must be so happeh.

Deleted already. Why can’t she just answer some genuine criticism with a good answer? Because she knows the comments are true. She’s such a dick.

Also a scorching long bank holiday weekend and what did they do? Naff all!! They left the house to pick up a slide. She whinges about being so busy? No family days out, beach trips, country parks, walks etc. They literally moped around the dungeon. No house jobs other than big tough Steve aka weasel wanting to play with a chainsaw and cut a few trees down. Honestly so so boring with zero content!
She can't answer because she can't even begin to string an excuse together for how she acts!

Would've thought they might have seen family over Easter? She could have done an egg hunt outside for the kids or something, anything?! Literally, what do they DO with their time? They just do not seem to have any kind of life?? Monday - Food shop. She's been apparently going to a toddler group one day a week? The occasional long walk in the Dales cus they love going for walks and they love the Dales that's why they live in the Dales and go for walks, innit! Last week Woodeh was treated to a trip to Primark... They've all had to trek out to the dentist with her today... I mean, seriously, is this their life? I know you have to do mundane things like food shopping, dentist and it's nice to go for a walk every now and again, we go for walks in the countryside most weekends but you do also have to mix it up with things that are fun for the kids too! I didn't see the slide properly but it looked quite small, too small for Alfeh, might be wrong? So what do the kids even do in the garden? I have to say I flick through a lot of the guff she stories but I don't recall seeing much in the way of toys out there? I can just imagine she just sat there on her arse with her fantastic cocktail, kids wandering aimlessly around, probably too hot as they had far too many clothes on for that weather, Steve there brandishing his chainsaw trying to look all manly... They need to get a grip and get some purpose in life. I truly hope Alfeh has settled in his new school and loves it and has lots of little friends who invite him to their houses because he can't get much enjoyment at home surely!

Reactions: 7
Was about to say the same thing - what has she done with the children over the holidays? I bet they have been thrilled to go with her shopping and to the dentist 😫. She doesn’t need to pay to go anywhere, there are loads of ideas on Pinterest of activities for children to do at home or in the garden!

For someone so real too she never seems to mention she’s had lip fillers? I’m almost certain she has had them.

Also no one cares what scent you’re wearing today. It doesn’t cover up the smell of bullllllshit steaming from you 😂😂

I remember around a year ago her lips looked huge in a video and I even thought she’d had a top up! She then said she’d had loads of messages asking and no she hadn’t had them re done. It was a total lie her lips were so swelled up!!!

She takes her whole bloody family to the dentist and makes them wait for her in the car. Fun Easter holiday’s for the boys. They must be so happeh.
She literally won’t go anywhere without Steve anymore. I can just see her getting lazier and lazier now that he’s quit his job. I bet she’s counting on the Tenerife vlogs to pull in views - that and whatever this new ‘venture’ is in the pipeline .....

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.